Chapter 11

-About ten minutes later-
"Luz come back, I'm sorry!" Amity said trying to keep in a laugh. "No your not." Luz said from the kitchen covering her blushing face with her hands. "I didn't mean to say it out loud." Amity said while laughing. Luz looked up at the laughing girl "Yeah, that makes it so much better." Luz said sarcastically laying her head back down on the kitchen island in an attempt to hide her blushing face.

Amity sat down in the chair across from Luz still laughing a bit, and tried to get Luz to look up at her but only got her hand swatted away. "I'm sorry." Amity said putting her head down on the kitchen island looking at the taller girl who's head still remained down. "Luuuuuzzzz, don't ignore meee, please" Amity said poking Luz's right arm. "What do I have to do to get you to forgive me?" Luz looked up at the shorter girl sitting across from her, looked back down and mumbled something, Amity heard Luz mumble something but it wasn't loud enough for her to hear exactly what. "What?" Amity asked smiling a little. "I- I want a milkshake!" Luz said standing up. "And your paying." Before she knew it, Luz was handing Amity her shoes and being pulled out the front door.                         

-At the cafe place- 
"I thought I was paying." Amity said confused. Luz handed Amity the milkshake "Here" "What?" Amity asked confused. "Lactose intolerant." Luz replied smiling. "But you said-" "I know what I said, it was a lie." "Then why-" "Because I want-" Will you stop interrupting me, it's really annoying." Amity said sending Luz a death glare. "Sorry" Luz said smiling. "So why'd we come here if you didn't actually want one?" Amity asked a tad bit annoyed. "Well I wanted to ask you out on a date, but we just met like a few days ago, so this seemed like the next best thing to do, it's like a date but it's not a date, just two friends drinking milkshakes and talking." Luz said smiling brightly. "But you don't have a milkshake." Amity said. "No, but I do have a muffin." Luz said picking the muffin up from the small plate. Amity nodded slightly. "What flavor is this?" Amity asked pointing to the milkshake. "Vanilla, I wasn't sure if you're allergic to anything, so Vanilla seemed like the safest option." Luz said taking a bite out of the muffin.
                                                                      -About an hour later-
"Okay, before I get my hopes up for an actual date, what's your sexuality?" Luz asked opening the door to their dorm. Amity giggled and pulled up her sleeve revealing a bracelet.

 Amity giggled and pulled up her sleeve revealing a bracelet

"Ooh, pretty." Luz said grabbing Amity's wrist to examine the bracelet. "Lesbian, right?" Luz asked letting go of the shorter girls wrist. "Yep, my brother made it for me." Amity said taking off her shoes. "So, did you enjoy our date that wasn't really a date?" Luz asked trying to find the right word to call it. "I did, and it's called hanging out." Amity said walking towards the bedroom.