Chapter 19

-Tuesday-
-6:00 AM-

Amity's first alarm had already gone off five minutes ago, meaning that this was her second one, yet she was still laying down in bed because her tall ass girlfriend wouldn't let her go. "You told the teachers that I was sick yesterday, wouldn't they find it suspicious if I came today acting completely fine?" Asked Luz with a knowing grin on her face. "Fuck you." Is all Amity said in return. "Give me a few more days? I'm still recovering from yesterday." Said Luz jokingly. "..." "You'll be fine for a few more rounds." Said Amity caressing Luz's chin. Amity felt Luz's grip loosen around her waist and she gently moved Luz to lay on her back while getting on top of her, she gave the taller girl a kiss on the lips before getting up and going towards her wardrobe. Luz was flabbergasted and a bit disappointed though she would never tell Amity that.

Amity picked out an outfit and headed towards the bathroom, she came back out about twenty minutes later, dressed in a plain black crop top, a black skirt that ended with her thighs - with shorts underneath it, and her makeup done. "You look prettier every time I see you." Said Luz dreamingly. Amity let out a soft chuckle before thanking the other girl. "I'll buy you something from that bakery near the school, ok." Said Amity while putting her shoes on. Luz let out a quick yawn before nodding her head, then stopping. "There's food here, you don't need to get me anything from the bakery." Said Luz. "I know, but you were so good for me yesterday, so you deserve a treat." Said Amity while walking towards the bed Luz was laying on, pressing a soft kiss on the other girls lips then leaving out the bedroom door, leaving Luz a blushing mess.

9:10 AM

"I miss you, when are you coming back?" Luz whined. Amity let out a soft chuckle while opening the door to the next building. "It's only been like an hour." Said Amity. "I know, but I'm bored, and I don't have anything to do." Said Luz. "I can tell your teachers that you were wondering if they could send you the links to your assignments if you want." "I did that yesterday, finished them all last night cause I couldn't sleep." Said Luz with a huff. "Then go to sleep if you didn't last night." Said Amity opening the door to her next class. "I tried to, but it didn't work obviously."  "Draw something with a lot of details, that should keep you occupied for a while, I have to go now, bye." Said Amity pulling out a chair. "Bye, I love you." Luz said, quickly hanging up after, leaving Amity as a gay disaster.

'I can't believe I just said that to her! Oh my Gods, what have I done!? Why did I say that!? She probably thinks I'm a complete weirdo now!' Said Luz getting up off of her bed quickly.

3:32 PM

Amity was about to open the bedroom door in her and Luz's shared dorm when Luz swung open the door, causing Amity to jump back slightly, even though the door opens on the opposite side, Luz had spent the past few hours convincing herself that what she said over the phone earlier wasn't 'a big deal'. But now that she's standing right in front of the girl who she has confirmed, she is in love with, the doubt and worry she was feeling earlier has returned, but she pushed it aside and finally spoke, well rambled.

"I need you to help convince me that when I told you that I loved you over the phone, it wasn't as big of a deal as I've been thinking it is, I mean unless it is! I don't know if you wanted this to just be some kind of college fling thing or whatever, and if that is what you want than that's fine and all, and we can just forget that I ever said any of this. But if that's not the case and you do want to be together for longer than just college, for like the rest of our lives like me, then we can! I'm totally down being with you for the rest of my life! And I know we haven't really known each other for that long and all, but like I really don't care, I know my feelings for you are one hundred percent real, and I hope you feel the same, cause otherwise I fear I've just ruined our relationship and-" Luz was cut off by Amity placing a quick but gentle kiss on her lips.

"I love you too, now please, calm down, I could only understand about half of what you just said." Said Amity with a light chuckle. Luz was stunned, she didn't expect Amity to feel the same, or for her to cut her off half sentence (paragraph) but she quickly shook her head and smiled her big dorky smile before picking Amity up and spinning her around (you know, like how she does in the show🥺)

"So, you'll be my girlfriend?" Asked Luz. (I honestly can't remember if they already asked this to each other or not but it's whatever.) "Of course you dummy."

The end

✭For real though. It's over, I'm truly sorry, I didn't plan this, but like, I keep running out of ideas and losing motivation with everything that's been happening with me and my family right now, so I think, I'm just going to stick with the oneshot book I started, Lumity obviously, I have a LOT of drafts for it, and it's going to be filled with a LOT of different AU's, I hope you all stay safe and take care of yourselves, and I wanted to make this chapter longer but I kept running out of ideas😅✭