Chapter 9

Amity stayed at the dorms with Boscha while Willow and Luz went to go find Marley.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-With Willow and Luz-
"Amity seems nice, you like her?" Willow asked keeping her eyes on the road. "She's pretty, but I met her less than a week ago." Luz said not looking away from her phone. "Oh, you seemed pretty close in the dorm." Willow said with a smirk. "You saw that!?' Luz asked dropping her phone in her lap. "You went completely silent on me, I had to make sure you weren't dead." Said Willow laughing a little. "It was just a hug." Luz said covering her face. "It took three months for you to allow me and Gus to hug you." Said Willow letting out a small chuckle. "So I'll ask again, do you like Amity?" Willow asked with a smirk pulling into the parking lot. "It takes longer than a few days to know if you like someone." Luz said unbuckling her seatbelt. "Did you stop believing in love at first sight?" Willow asked taking her phone out. "Of course not, but it's just a popular thing that happens in movies and stories." Luz said while knocking on the door. The girls heard faint footsteps coming towards the door then heard the door being unlocked.                                          

-With Amity and Boscha-
"Black and Yellow, or do you want to switch it up finally?" Boscha asked while getting the box of nail polish out from under Amity's bed. "It will forever be Black and Yellow." Amity giggled. (Giggle is such a weird but fun word to type) "Of course." Boscha said while grabbing the colors. "Ok, so I'll paint yours first and then once they dry, you paint mine." Boscha said grabbing Amity's left hand. A few minutes passed, the two girls making plans for the weekend and Boscha talking about a few guys she thinks are hot while Amity was painting her nails.

"So, how has home been?" Boscha asked having ran out of things to talk about. "It's been fine, my mom is still mad that I don't want to join a sorority house, my dad is always busy with work, my siblings never come home for the Holidays so it's pretty boring but it's also really quiet, I don't have to put headphones on when I'm reading anymore, I usually just lock myself in my room till Sebastian tells me I need to eat or go exercise." Amity said quietly. "Oh... You know~ you can always come to my house on the Holidays, my parents LOVE your cooking." Boscha said enthusiastically. Amity smiled and shook her head. "You know how my mother feels about me cooking, if your parents were to slip up I don't think she'd let me go to your house ever again." Amity said sadly.

"And~ Done." Amity said standing up off the floor. "Ooh~ next time I'm going to try orange." Boscha said smiling. Amity shook her head. "Orange wouldn't look good on you, you should try pink, or something that will match your eyes." Amity said while putting the box of nail polish back under her bed. "Pink looks good on me?" Boscha asked a bit shocked. "Mhm, it reflects off of your eyes beautifully." Amity responded sitting on her bed.

Lumity story (Human AU/College AUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara