Chapter 7

Boscha left Amity's dorm about an hour ago, but she was still a bit confused as to why Amity refused to let go of her new room-mate, who's name she forgot to ask for, she was far to busy coming up with things that could've been the cause of her best friends tear stained face, she of course didn't say any of them out loud knowing that Amity wasn't fully recoverd from whatever had happened, probably not too long before she found the two quietly speaking to each other, she decided she'd figure out the name of the tall girl from Amity, probably on Monday, or if she decides to answer her texts she had sent earlier then she could ask for the girls name, but for now she was going to take a nap.
                                                                -With Lumity-
Amity had fallen asleep in Luz's arms about twenty minutes after Boscha had left, before Amity fell asleep she had asked Luz if she could help her find whoever it was that sent her the video, Luz answered with a soft "Yeah, of course" having already thought of the perfect person who could help find the asshole. After a few minutes of debating with herself over wether or not she should lay the sleeping beauty down on the bed or stay sitting up, she moved slowly, placing the girls head on the pillows and detaching the girls arms from around her neck, she then blushed noticing the position she was in and quickly got up, maybe a bit too quickly as her foot had gotten tangled in the small blanket Amity had bought the day before, causing her to trip onto the floor, quickly looking up to make sure she didn't wake the other girl, she then let out a sigh of relief when seeing she was still asleep, she got up, folded the blanket, placed it at the foot of the bed, and pulled the covers over the sleeping girl, she then sat on her own bed scrolling through her contacts stopping at the one with Willows name on it.