Chapter 16

-Saturday-
*12:00Pm*
Luz was ending the call she was on with her mom when she heard loud knocking on the door, it startled her and of course Amity saw this and tried to hold in her laughter (Key word 'tried') "I'll get it." Said Amity walking out of the room. A few minutes later Luz heard the door slam and decided to see what happened. "Who was it?" Luz asked, Amity sighed and said "My cousin." Luz looked at Amity confused "Why don't you like them?" Luz asked to which Amity replied with "His voice is annoying, he has this stupid scar that he says 'Attracts the ladies', he hardly sleeps so he's always grumpy, he's constantly bragging about himself, he's a huge snitch can't get away with anything when he's around, if you don't do what he wants he'll start mimicking you until he gets his way, he's also one of the most homophobic people I've met, want me to keep going?" Amity said looking up at Luz. "Uhh, no thank you." Luz said sitting next to Amity on the floor.

"So, what'd he want?" Amity groaned while laying her head on the door and closing her eyes. "He's been trying to 'hook' me up with one of his friends for the past two weeks." Said Amity sitting back up and sighing. "And yes, he knows I'm a lesbian but like I said, he's homophobic and doesn't want to accept that anyone related to him is gay." "He also blames me for his brothers death." Amity said quietly, pulling her knees up to her chest. Luz almost didn't hear that last part but before she could say anything about it she heard a crash like sound coming from the bathroom, startling both girls.

"Do you think something fell or did one of us forget to shut the window?" Luz asked not taking her eyes off the bathroom door, before Amity could speak the bathroom door opened and she saw her cousin rubbing his right eye. "What the hell Hunter!? I lock the door and you jump through the bathroom window!" Amity yelled scaring the tall boy. "It's important ok!" Hunter yelled back before being pulled down a bit and having his hand pushed to his side. "What did you do to your eye!?" Amity asked a bit softer trying to stop yelling. "Nothing I fell and hit it on the stupid tub." "You fucking idiot." Mumbled Amity before pulling her cousin to the couch. "Stay there I'll be back."

About a minute later Amity came back with a wet rag handing it to Hunter. "What am I supposed to do with this?" "It's to keep your eye from swelling." Amity said pulling his hand up to his right eye. "I got alright!" Hunter yelled to which Amity rolled her eyes at. "Anyways, I need you to go on a date with this guy I know tomorrow, I told him I'd get him a date with you on Sunday if he did something for me, and make sure you wear something that gives him 'easy access' I don't know what it means but he said you probably will considering that your friends with Boscha." Hunter said casually.

"First of all, I'm a lesbian, and second, your friend is a fucking pervert." Amity said standing up taking the rag from Hunter and dragging him out of her dorm room, shutting and locking it after telling him goodnight, she then made sure all the windows were locked and then went into the bedroom. "So, how'd it go?" Luz asked putting her book down and looking at Amity. "Horribly." Amity said sitting on Luz's bed crisscross. "He made a deal with some pervert, saying that he'd get him a date with me if he did something for him." Amity said with a bit of anger in her voice. "That's fucked up, wait how does that make him a pervert?" Amity sighed and said "He told my cousin to tell me to wear something that gives him 'easy access.'" "So he just wanted to fuck, I mean I can't blame him but that's just wrong." Luz said not realizing she said that last part out loud. "Mhm, wait what!?" Amity asked processing what the taller girl infront of her just said. "Hm?" Luz's eyes widened once she realized what she just said. "I didn't mean to say that out loud!" Luz said quickly, putting her hands over her blushing face. "Yeah because that makes it sound so much better." Amity said sarcastically, covering her blushing face. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry!" Luz said covering her mouth.

A few minutes later they were kissing, after they finished making out they watched a movie and eventually fell asleep.

-The next day-
-Sunday-
Luz woke up at around 9:00AM to Amity trying to get out of her bear hug grip to which Luz just pulls Amity closer towards her, receiving a huff after, causing Luz to smile her big dorky smile. "Good Morning hermosa." Luz said closing her eyes. "Good Morning dulzura." Amity said surprising the hell out of Luz. "Wait, you know Spanish?" "Not much, I didn't like the teacher so I switched to French, it was mandatory for all ninth graders to know at least two different languages, and the French teacher was also one of the school librarians so we already knew each other pretty well." Amity said while turning to face Luz who was a bit confused.

"How does that make since? You knew the teacher before because they were a librarian?" Luz asked causing Amity to laugh a bit. "I spend a lot of time in libraries, school libraries, public libraries, private libraries, secret libraries, the library my parents have in their house, all sorts of libraries. I switched schools when I was in the eighth grade, and the first place I went to was the school's library, I met all the librarians and they would also help me find interesting books to read." Amity said smiling at the memory. "Anyways! I'm hungry and I want a muffin so, will you let go of me?" Amity asked looking up at Luz to which Luz released Amity with a small grumble, Amity gave Luz a kiss on her forehead before going to their shared closet, leaving the room a few minutes later.

-10 minutes later-
Amity came back into the room wearing a red crop top that ends a few inches below her bellybutton, a black skirt that reaches to the end of her crop top, black leggings, and black high tops, with her hair in a half up half down hair style. "Do you want anything, a muffin, cupcake, cookie, a soda?" Amity asked grabbing her purse getting no response. "Luz?" Amity asked tapping the dazed girls shoulder. "Hmm?! You look really pretty!" Luz said in an almost yell saying the only thing on her mind, shocking the shorter girl. "Oh umm, t-thank you." Amity stuttered backing up a bit. "Would you like me to get you anything while I'm out?" "No I'm fine, thank you though." Luz said stretching her arms. "Alright, I'll see see you later, bye." Amity said walking towards the bedroom door. "Bye." Luz said as Amity shut the bedroom door.

A few minutes passed and Luz was very bored so, she decided to go on a walk, halfway through her walk she ran into her ex boyfriend again. "Luz?" Julian said walking towards her. "What are the chances we'd run into each other again, must be fait." "Or bad luck." Luz whispered under her breath. "What was that?" Julian asked completely oblivious to what she just said. "Nothing I was just thinking about my mom." Luz said calmly. "Oh yeah, how is she? I haven't seen her since, well, since we broke up." Julian said with a small smile. "She's fine, working a lot but fine." Luz said as she started walking again, Julian followed asking question after question, and just when Luz was about to snap she saw Amity walking out of the cafe she took Amity to for their first hangout, she ran up to Amity pulling her into a tight hug from behind, startling the shorter girl causing her to almost drop her drink.

"Hi, I need your help, I ran into my ex and he won't leave me alone so I need you to pretend we were planning to meet up, he's the one wearing the grey hoodie, okay?" Luz said in a quick whisper turning them both around while taking a sip of Amity's drink. Once Amity's heartbeat went back to normal she agreed and started acting. "Sorry I got tired of waiting for you." Amity said as Julian got closer to them. "It's fine, I'll just steal some of your drink if I get thirsty." Luz said releasing Amity from her hug. "You already did." "Wait, you saw that?" "No, but I felt the cup move." Amity said smiling. "Man, I was trying to be sneaky." Luz said with a small pout.

"Hi, hello, still here." Julian said a bit annoyed. " Right sorry, Amity, Julian, Julian, Amity." Luz said quickly. "It's a pleasure to meet you." Julian said grabbing Amity's hand and kissing the top of it. "It's nice to meet you too." Amity said, pulling her hand back to her side. "You're very beautiful." Julian said trying to grab Amity's hand again, but Luz quickly wrapped her arms over Amity's shoulders, grabbed her wrists putting both of Amity's hands on the cup she was holding and turned her around before he could, pointing at a mama deer and her baby drinking out of a waterfall across the street.

"Awe, I so have to take a picture." Amity said while getting her phone out of her purse, taking a couple of pictures a few seconds later. "They're so cute!" Amity said happily. "Cute? they're probably infested with diseases." Julian said while walking next to the two girls. "Anyways, I have to go, bye." Julian said walking away. "Bye." Luz said. Once Julian was out of sight Luz was going to thank Amity but Amity started talking first. "How dare he talk about those beautiful creatures like that! It was so uncalled for!" Amity said angrily. Luz smiled, turned Amity around and wrapped her in a hug. "He's a jerk who doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut, he's not worth getting mad over." Luz said calmly. "He's a bitch." Amity mumbled quietly. "What was that?" "I said he's a bitch." Amity said hugging Luz tighter.

☆How do we feel about Julian trying to get with Amity later on in future chapters? She's obviously going to reject him but like, it'd keep it interesting☆