12 | sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛs.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
sɪᴍᴘʟᴇ ᴀᴄᴛs.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You sluggishly opened the bag of chips unintentionally harshly, making Mysta look at you weirdly. "You okay..?" He asked wearily, grabbing the cold soda that was laying on your lap. You looked at his hands holding the can with sleepy eyes.

"I think it's best if you don't drink this.. You just woke up and didn't get to eat anything yet." He says, putting it on his cup holder side, away from you. Then his eyes laid on the bag of chips your holding, then to his own snacks that much more healthier than what you're holding.

His hands gestured to your chips, gently trying not to anger you since you just woke up. "Yiu should probably also not eat that.. uh, you can have mine instead." He offered, hand you his snacks. You only shook your head, wrapping your chips. "Let's share." You muttered, rummaging inside the plastic to grab a biscuit.

Mysta watched, surprised. He shrugged, also taking a bit of his biscuits. You were still at the parking lot, waiting for nothing in particular. Just simply resting and eating away from all the zombies.

You hugged Vox's jacket closer to your form, licking your dry lips when you finished one piece of biscuit. Your head turned to look at snoozing Luca, he looked uncomfortable sleeping like that but then again he looked kinda cute. Vox and Shu we're talking about casual things, asking simply questions about eachother.

You yawned tiredly, eyes brimming with small tears. "You can go back to sleep if you want. You want to drink water? You look slightly pale." Mysta says, grabbing his water bottle but you stop him from doing so, gripping his forearms gently. "I'm not thirsty." You mumbled.

"You just licked your lips—"

You raised a brow, grinning smugly and tiredly. "You're looking at my lip now?" You let out a breathy chuckle, moving slightly away from him to sit straight so you can let Luca sleep on your shoulders again. Mysta stammers on his words, "No—"

"Hey you guys." Shu calls, diverting your attention from the two male beside you. You hummed, ushering him to continue while you caressed Luca's hair, making the blonde let out small quiet snores. "Where should we head to later, school, steal a house, loot more, or..? Any suggestions." He says.

You yawned again, wiping the tears on the corners, "I'd love to look for your friend right now, but I think I'd pass out if I go in school without sleep."

Shu nods in agreement, "Yeah, it's better if we all get some rest. I was thinking though, how about we split up? In searching school's I mean." Shu brings up another thought of his, catching your attention. Your lips twitched down slightly, nodding along.

"Like as in splitting up in different kinds of school?" You say and Shu nods. "Huh, I see then. We'd need some kind of communication then. Walkie Talkies, and I'm not talking those toy ones, they barely have any long range." You muttered, playing with your fingers.

"Where are we gonna get those?" Vox asked, moving Shu turn to him and pat his shoulder. "I've got the place. I'll go myself, maybe in the afternoon." Shu steps in, taking responsibility of the communication.

You grin excitedly, clapping your hands, "Okay then. How about we go in teams by two, although one of use has to go alone."

"I'll go alone, I'm used to it, it shouldn't be hard." Shu volunteers again. Vox looks at the dark haired male, "You sure? I can go alone too though, it doesn't matter at all." He offers, not letting the dark haired male go alone again. Shu shakes his head, "I'm certain I'll be fine—"