31 | ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ғᴀʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ғᴀʀ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

Shu yawns from where he sat as he watched the two girls and Mysta go on and chatter— and by chatter I mean bicker— about their plan of hacking into this 'Raven's' information. He'd say that it wasn't going so well.

Why? Well because the farthest that this plan of them has gotten was just them tippy tapping on the keyboard and continued to bicker. But at least they had lead about what kind of people abducted you and Ike. And they definitely were far from nice.

"You've been sat there looking over the same information we've already figured out minutes ago! Just go over that and figure out this jackass' location!" He heard Mysta exaggeratedly exclaim.

"Boy, how many time's do we have to tell you it's not that easy. This man ain't some ordinary man, okay? This dude's got some wicked shit going on with his background, and this Raven stuff is one of it!" The blue-eyed albino argued back as her ravenette friend sweatdropped at her friend as she continued to tippy-tap on the keyboard.

"So you're saying you can't find his location then?" Mysta questioned, almost calming down from his loud exclaims. The albino and ravenette shrugged at his question, both looking dumbfoundedly uncertain.

Mysta irked at their expressions, turning away from the two gays– I mean bestfriends and looked at Shu incredulously. "We relied on these two to find (name) and Ike for us." He gestured at the two next to him, almost accusingly.

"Mhm."

"We're trying our best, okay?," the ravenette perked up, looking behind her to give the three present people in the room a pursed scolding look. "Just shut your mouths for a moment and let me think." She hummed, cracking her knuckles before turning back to the monitor.

That was until her screen completely froze as she tried moving her mouse. Mysta looked at her questionably as she continously tried to type something but the computer didn't process it. Them suddenly, the whole screen shut down, making the ravenette stare at herself dumbfoundedly in the dark screen.

"What the fuck happened—"

"Did you get a virus or sum."

"You better not have gotten a virus or I'm starting another apocalypse."

The door to the room opened and Luca, Vox and some other of the new members who apparently call themselves 'Ethyria' came in with more confused faces than the rest of the people who was already in the room.

"The power in the other rooms just turned off, what happened?" Luca questioned as he walked towards where the dark haired male with highlights sat, sitting next to him with a pout.

"There's a power interruption–?" Shu muttered back, his brows furrowed in confusion. "But aren't the mostly used rooms in the building are ran by generators..? Go check if the generators have issues then." He says.

"Selen and the others are already checking it out. We just came here to see if it's the same. And apparently not." Vox perked up, humming as he glanced at the working sorce of light in the room.

"How come this rooms being an exception right now?" Millie questioned.

"Well if it helps, the computer just shut down." Shu points at the computer as the ravenette girl lightly tapped the bottom side of the monitor with a bored look after she scolded the albino for hitting it, after the girl said that a little smack would make it function again. Which it didn't.