18 | ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ғᴇᴇʟɪɴɢs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴅʀᴜɢ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

"That is a lie!"

You and the others just stared at the gray haired male, astounded by his exclamation. Mysta tapped the marker on the board continuously, clicking his tongue at the same time

"Two plus two is equals six—" He pointed a finger at Ike, who was about to question the other about what he was on, making Ike immediately hush quietly, "And let me tell you why! Because look at this," he tapped the marker on the number two's.

"So therefore, there is an additional two that no one talks about because the government— Look at me!" He snaps, loudly tapping the cap of the marker on the table when the others began to look away, unamused and slightly disappointed.

"The government wants to keep you under! The government wants to keep you dumb! Do you not see this math!? Two plus two equals six—"

"Mysta.." You called, blinking continuously when the male continued to rant about his 'math theory'. He continued to wave the marker around, tap it on every surface inch on the board, all while he remained serious and unfazed.

"Two, plus two, plus two, equals six because of the double two's right here that you all forget to add." He states, nodding curtly as if he was proud of himself. He closed the cap on the marker, looking back at you dead in the eyes.

"See, this is why we haven't done time travel yet." He sighed, tossing the marker on the table while he let himself fall back on the seat to relax.

"Why are we talking about time traveling now?" Ike questioned, tilting his head.

"It's the whole formula!" Mysta exclaims with no hesitation. The rest wheezed at his statement, finding it hard to believe he was being entirely serious. Ike shook his head, "Mysta I hate to break it to you, but I don't think that's how it works." He sighed, playing with your extra hair tie tied around his wrist. He got it when he found it laying around dejectedly on the table, so he picked it up.

Mysta shakes his head, "No, it definitely is! And how would you know that?" He tested, raising his brows suspiciously at the male.

Ike snorted, "I don't. How would you know that either? Are you certain of your answer?" He tests back, grinning slightly. You and Vox oogled at his expression, silently engraving the image in your brains.

"I am!" Mysta boasts, crossing his arms sassily.

You merely shook your head in defeat when the two continued to banter about the time travel thingy, until you felt a short tug on your cardigan. You turned to see Luca, Alban and Sonny with drawn doodles on their faces.

You paled, because you were worried the marker might not be erasable. Although they did look cute.

As if the brunette read your mind, he tried to wipe off the heart on his cheek, making it slightly lose its dark color as he did so. The three smiled brightly when you released a breath of relief, waiting for you to smother them with your sweet affection. And so you did.

You squished their cheeks, ruffled their hair, praised them for their cuteness, squished their cheeks again, and almost accidentally gave Luca a quick peck on the cheek.

Uki, who was the one who drew on their faces just snickered at your way of showing affection. It was cute and amusing see you treat the boys- and even the girls- with such lots of positivity. Makes him think if you were an angel sent on a mission to heal the messed up apocalypse that's happening.

You actually had a lot of personality in you. He's only been with you for a few days yet He's noticed your multiple personalities. You were a different person everyday, and by that he means the way you act. You're sometimes teasing and brazen, you're sometimes shy and easily flustered, you're even reckless, stubborn, soft, gentle, understanding, helpful, and slightly intimidating when you want to come off as that way.

You were a whole roller-coaster. But that's what makes you fun!

You mainly show your affectionate side, no matter if you've just met the person. You treat them fairly, unless you know they've done something messed up, and be the nice respectful person you are. Sometimes.

He loves your affectionate side. It keeps him comfortable even if he's flustered by the act. And he's certain everyone else in the room also lives for it.

Your affection was like a cure? A token of something special given to them. A reward? One of those things certainly. When you get a feel of what her attention is like, it's basically a drug. Yknow when you listen to a song then you slowly start to get addicted to it? That's exactly what it feels like.

The more you get (name)'s affection, the more you start to look and expect for it.

Like what the three are doing right now. Immediately going to you after they got their faces drawn over. You were simply addicting. God does he sound like a maniac, but it was true.

The simplest act of attention you give them makes you wanting for more.