( i ) ˢⁱᵈᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ : ᴡɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗 ˢⁱᵈᵉ ˢᵗᵒʳʸ
ᴡɪɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ.

ᵖˢ : 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗎𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋. 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗌 𝖺 𝗈𝗇𝖾-𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗍/𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂𝗈 𝗍𝗈 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝖿𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗆 𝗐𝗋𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀:).

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You greeted everyone in the house as you walked down the stairs lazily. Luca and Shu we're the first ones to notice you, since they were sitting in the couch near the stairs.

Luca greeted you back along with her very, very charming smile that you oh, so adore. It was such a sight to be seeing especially when you just woke up. It's like an angel had just blessed you early in the morning.

Shu, as always, gave you a lazy grin and wave, stating a quiet hello and good morning. His morning voice. Lord, someone bury you six feet under right now.

Despite being out from bed earlier, Shu's voice is still unusually deeper and raspier than usual. Not that you weren't complaining.

You could smell the lovely scent of the food Vox, who you desperately hoped was cooking, cooked lingering in the air. And, of course, Mysta and the said ravenette bickering.

It's a daily routine, almost. You wake up later than the boys, you go down the stairs and greet the ones closest to the stairs *cough* Shu and Luca *cough*, smell lovely cooked food, hear abnormally loud bickering from the kitchen, aaaanndd–

"You asshole! You splashed the oil on me!"

"I did not! It just flew a small speck on you, it wasn't my fault, nor was it on purpose!"

"Oh please, you say that everytime!"

"And yet you haven't learned your lesson and decided to not stay away from the pan?"

"I—"

You turned your head to the two boys sitting on the couch, watching as their expressions basically wrote 'these idiots' all over their faces.

Chuckling, you shook your head and decided to enter the kitchen instead of wanting to listen to more shouting.

"Good morning." You smiled, leaning against the door frame sluggishly. Immediately, the two stopped their abnormally loud banter after hearing your voice, looking towards the door with bright expectant eyes.

"Oh look who's finally awake." Mysta grinned, leaning a hand on top of the counter, surprisingly yet fortunately missing the plate that had the pancakes Vox cooked.

If he'd placed his hand on top of the plate with the food, he would've got his ass kicked by Vox. The ravenette would let him cook instead as punishment, but the last time that happened didn't end so well..

You playfully rolled your eyes, scoffing. "You act like you haven't been used to me waking up late." You snarked a reply, walking towards the counter to pick up a pancake, only to hand your hand slapped away from the food.

"No. We eat together." The ravenette said with a glare, holding the spatula with one hand.

He really looks like a scolding mother right now.

As if reading your thoughts, the gray haired male looked at the ravenette as well, and then back to you, snickering.

"I thought you'd tell me to wash my hands." You playfully pouted. The ravenette paused, humming. "That too."