30 | ᴇʀᴀsᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.

𝗪𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗘𝗗
ᴇʀᴀsᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ.

ɴᴏᴛᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪs ᴀ sɪᴅᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ
ᴍᴄ's ᴘᴀsᴛ.

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

You were one to believe you didn't have that much of a hard childhood. You grew up being grateful of the things you had, and that was including your sweet loving parents. If you were to be honest, your family wasn't perfect, but that was alright for you. All that mattered was that you'd all still be one and be there for eachother.

You approached the car that was parked by the school's driveway with an wide smile. Your brother was behind you lazily following you as he dragged his feet on the cement, physically drained from the activities on whatever the school put him through.

You opened the door from the back seat and hopped on in, your brother following in suit.

"Hello, darlings." Your mother greeted. She was putting away some paperbags and placed it on the passenger seat, and you assumed that those bags were once placed in the backseat until you and your brother went in.

You gave her a kiss on the cheek, greeting her back. She started the engine and started to drive away, making a small conversation. "How was school, hm?" She questioned, glancing at yourself and your brother from the rear view mirror.

"It was alright, as usual. Although I have three more projects due next week." You informed, playing with the rubics cube that got left on the seat. She hummed as a response, nodding. "When will you start doing it?" She asks again.

You hummed in thought, looking out the window. "Hmm, well I need the supplies first, so maybe I'll start tomorrow when I have the motivation to do so." You shrugged, flicking the cube until your brother snatched it away from you.

You looked at him, offended. He only ignored you and started solving the cube, as your mother questioned him about his day as well.

"It was an absolute nightmare." You deadpanned at his response. Your mother furrowed her brows, amused. "You say that everytime." She huffed, shaking her head as your brother nodded and gave her an obvious look.

"Exactly! Everytime I step into that hellish room, the first thing I get greeted by are my classmates annoying ass faces."

Your mother tsked, looking back at him with a scolding glare. "Watch your language when talking with me. Your father may allow it, but I won't." She sternly said. You side-eyed your brother and snickered at his expression.

"What about Vii? Is she annoying to you?" You turned to your brother and shot the question, watching as his face scrunch up as he looked at you dumbfoundedly.

He crossed his arms and looked away, huffing. "Of course not. She's my friend." He huffed as you nudged him teasingly. He scowled, putting a hand on your forehead and pushing you away.

You playfully pouted, playing offended. "How rude. I'm starting to think you like your best friend more than your own sister." You hmphed, crossing your arms as you looked out of the window from your side.

"I do, actually."

"Hmph! What a bitch."

"Language!"

𓆩❤︎𓆪

"Hello pa!" You ran inside the house and immediately greeted your father, rushing to give him a hug. He reeled back in surprise at the sudden force of someone bumping into him as small arms wrapped around his waist, chuckling after realizing who it was.