Pretty

"Meet you baby baby baby! The most important &LOVE – Feel love without thinking about it! Feelings are connected make it smile! The future will change."

King & Prince - &LOVE

A/N:

Hi guys. How are you? Hopefully you all doing good and fine. ^^

It's been a while since NamJin Moon Lover.

Well...

I'm busy with work but somehow I want to write something NamJin for all of you my NamJinist Luvv. The thing is: I don't really have spare time, so I'm writing this NamJin &LOVE in a rush. Please don't expect something great, but hopefully you can enjoy it as much as my other hardwork.

P.S. Imagine NamJin here in this story are Namjoon from Muster BTS Festa 2021 (I haven't move-on from those firm huge biceps and this certain blond haired Namjoon) and Seokjin IG 13 May 2022 (2nd picture – posted before the Pikachu ones)

.

.

It was Thursday. February 14th, around 12.30 PM.

Seokjin (29) was about to enjoy his lunch in the cafeteria at the work-site, just right before someone came into his table and disturb him. This man stood up in front of his chair. Made him lost the appetite of beef curry rice and iced lemon tea.

"Seriously Namjoon-ah. Who gives Snickers as for compliment? Am I ten years old?!" Seokjin rolled his eyes as he rejected the snack bar.

Seokjin, an architect, had been working at Lee Corporation -a huge company of property and construction- in Seoul for about three years already. He was famous for being great in anything he was doing. And for sure he was famous for being pretty. So many people had crush on him, including this one certain person, a construction worker named Namjoon.

Namjoon (27) just joined to work at Lee Corporation for two months. And Seokjin felt that the man was way too annoying.

It's already the 3rd times Seokjin received a random care-package of snack and beverage, along with cringey love letter full with cringey poems from Namjoon. At first Seokjin was okay with it, but somehow he felt that Namjoon was way too persistent to be close.

Namjoon knitted his eyebrows. "But they said you love Snickers."

"Who said it?" Seokjin asked, kinda curious.

"My fellow co-workers..." Namjoon answered as he looked around. And he saw the other co-workers were all giggling like they were watching some interesting drama.

Were they lying? They even said that Seokjin's favourite food is tomato sardines with cheese!

"You got the wrong information, dude." Seokjin clicked his tongue.

Ohh crap. If a normal Snickers could make Seokjin mad, then what about tomato sardines with cheese?

"I love KitKat." Seokjin said as he noticed some co-workers reacted as like they got an important information and took it in their head as a note. "Sakura Japanese Sake ones."

Damn. If it's only KitKat Sake then it's easy to get, but Sakura Japanese Sake? Uhh not sure.

"So, you won't take this Snickers?" Namjoon quietly wished for Seokjin to receive it. It was Valentine Day after all.

The question was normal, but it made Seokjin pissed off. And more over, he wanted Namjoon to give-up. When he saw Hyosang, the fellow architect and as well a childhood friend, he stood up from his chair and loudly shouted. "Hyosangie! Do you think I have to receive a random Snickers snack bar from a random construction worker?!"

Namjoon tried to stay cool even though the other construction workers were all pierced their eyes on him.

And the man named Hyosang gave Seokjin a 'huh' look. He was confused as hell of why Seokjin suddenly asked him a random question.

"Hmm. It depens on you, Seokjinnie. Take it if you want it." Hyosang answered as he walked closer.

"I already said No. But he insisted me to accept it." Seokjin pouted.

Ohh Lord. As much as Seokjin was being not nice, well, Namjoon still wanted to kiss those plump pinkish pouty lips.

"Then, you don't have to take it." Hyosang sighed as he reached the table. "But you know, be nice, Seokjin. You don't need to shout and embarass him."

"He is so annoying. You, help me to tell him that I don't want him to be around when I'm having my lunch." Seokjin gave Hyosang a sign. He wanted Namjoon to not disturb him.

Well, be nice. Hyosang was right. Seokjin even bad-mouthing Namjoon when the man still stood-up in front of him.

Hyosang just gave Seokjin a loving smile and then he faced Namjoon. He talked politely. "Namjoon-ssi, I think my friend needs a peaceful time to enjoy lunch break. It's already 12.32 PM so maybe, leave him alone?"

Quiet for a moment.

"Seokjin wants me to leave because he wants to enjoy lunch break, right?" Namjoon asked Hyosang once more. "So it's okay if I ask Seokjin out for a dinner?"

Hyosang tried his best to not laugh. He cleared his throat. "Let's say that he doesn't want you around, but anyway let's pray like, who knows Seokjin could become a soft-hearted person one day."

Namjoon smiled. Seokjin smacked Hyosang's head.

"What's your problem?" Hyosang hissed.

"You. And him." Seokjin seemed more pissed.

Namjoon stole a glance into Seokjin. And Seokjin avoided the eye contact. "Next time, I will give you a KitKat –"

"No need." Seokjin cut off Namjoon's words. "I don't want you to disturb me. And you must know – that I hate dimples."

"Ehh?" Namjoon seemed confused. Yes he had dimples. But why it had to be a reason to hate?

Seokjin clicked his tongue. "Go away."

Then Hyosang had no choice but to ask Namjoon to leave. "Namjoon-ssi, please. For the world's peace. Please just go. Seokjin is getting mad."

Namjoon had no choice but to leave, for now. But for sure, he won't give up.

When Namjoon was nowhere to be seen, Seokjin sighed in relief. "Thanks. I really hate him."

"For having a crush on you?" Hyosang nonchalantly asked as he sipped Seokjin's iced lemon tea.

Seokjin gave Hyosang an irritated look. "Don't you dare to talk about it, Hyosang."

"Well, we can't control other's feelings. But for sure we can control our own attitude." Hyosang shrugged his shoulders. "You may reject him, but please do it nicely."

Seokjin rolled his eyes. "You know what? If I am the one who own Lee Corporation, I'm gonna fire him right away."

"Don't be full of yourself, Seokjin." Hyosang said as he took a mouthfull of Seokjin's beef curry rice. "You may think that your position is way far above construction worker. But hey, we need their skill."

Seokjin sighed in annoyance. For anything, Hyosang was right. "Ohh? Okay, but why you took my lunch so casually?"

Hyosang just grinned. "Sowwyy. I ordered the same menu but it will be served in ten minutes. I'm hungry."

.

.

.

A/N:

I want to write NamJin fanfic based on King & Prince "I Promise" (Please kindly check the MV on youtube if you want to) - but the storyline in my head was so anguish and heavy and complicated - I can't write it in a rush. So, here I'm writing something more fluff with KinPuri &LOVE.