Drunk

"A sigh escaped from the familiar figure staring alone. Chasing and passing each other.

What do you think of me?"

King & Prince – Lovin' you

Saturday night, one month later. Around 08.40 PM.

Namjoon and Jackson were both hangout in a small public bar in the city.

"Cheer-up." Jackson said as he sipped his sparkling grapefruit cocktails. "Your crush just went abroad for two weeks. Not forever."

That's right. Seokjin went to The States and it's already two weeks since the day the pretty one left Korea. Seokjin had to attend four days workshop that was held by Lee Corporatian, and from Hyosang, Namjoon heard that the pretty one extended his stay there for private vacation.

"I know. I just somehow afraid whether he is fine and safe, or not." Namjoon in the other hand tried to enjoy his lemon radler beer. "You know, he was almost being raped if only I wasn't there to save him."

"He must be so thankful for having you as a rescue." Jackson said as his sights were screening around the bar, into some certain table. "Do you guys become closer after the incident? Do you get his private number?"

"He thanked me. But, well, he didn't give me his private number." Namjoon smiled bitterly. "Not yet..."

"Ouch." Jackson patted Namjoon's shoulder. "At least he treated you better since then, no?"

"Yeah. Seokjin becomes way nicer than before, even though he is also act cold sometimes. Probably depends on the mood." Namjoon sipped his drink and sighed. "But, with the way Seokjin treated me better, it also made me more worried about anything."

"Hmm?" Jackson raised his left eyebrow.

"Seokjin has pretty face. And anything about him is so beautiful." Namjoon smiled like Seokjin was right in front of him. So much adorance.

Jackson just rolled his eyes.

"With such beauty, people had two tendency: to admire and to harm." Namjoon added.

Could be true.

"I don't want Seokjin to get hurt. Somehow, I want him to stay at home so that nothing could hurt him." Namjoon said it as he took another sip of beer. "I want to protect him. And I want him to depend on me like I'm the only person that can protect him in this world."

At this point, falling in love and falling into stupidness could be a team-mate. Geez.

"Whoaa. Stop right there... I mean, it's okay to protect, but stay at home? Seokjin? Stay at home? Huh? Seriously, Namjoon-ah. I know you fell head over heels of him, but don't you think this is too much? Love is good but obsession is not." Jackson – as much as he knew Namjoon chose the drink that was lighter than his own, it seemed that the younger was out of his mind. "I wonder if Seokjin may be more dangerous than alcohol drink."

Namjoon just chuckled. "I don't think I can keep my sanity if Seokjin have to leave and not around for more than two weeks. I miss him. I will be fine if I can hear his voice, at least..."

Jackson nodded. He tried to understand the way some people became crazy when they fall in love. Like Namjoon. And as long as they didn't do stupid things, then it's alright. He won't interfere that much.

And well, maybe Namjoon had some good luck because Jackson saw someone just entered the public bar where they enjoyed the weekend.

"Namjoon-ah. I think today is your lucky day." Jackson said as he nudged Namjoon's arm.