Tears

"I'm in love for the very first time. If I can be the one who looks good next to you, the end roll isn't a sad song. And it's your fault that I can't even tell you a love song for you. I just want to be with you forever."

Hey!Say!JUMP – Koi wo Surun da

Saturday morning, around 10.30 AM.

Seokjin was blankly staring into the mirror. His wedding ceremony would be hold in 30 minutes, he should be ready.

"You look so pretty in this white brocade tuxedo." Said the make-up artist as she did the touch-up.

Seokjin just smiled. "Thanks."

"I heard that your fiance was so handsome as well." She continued the chit-chat. "But unfortunatelly he has his own favourite make-up artist."

Well... Taehyung was indeed handsome. And Seokjin once again just smiled.

And about Taehyung, the man agreed 'to help' Seokjin. Even though they were broke-up as lovers, but they were actually still be friends. Taehyung agreed to pretend to be the father of the unborn child. They would pretend to be a normal happy family until they reached the second year of marriage, and then they would take a separation ways.

Seokjin knew that the decision to marry Taehyung wasn't wise at all. But unlike Namjoon, at least Taehyung had the same social status with him, so that the unborn child would get more privilege in the future.

"Can I get more tinted ChapStick?" Seokjin asked as he felt he didn't happy enough with the pink-nude. "Rose petal, maybe?"

"Sure." She gave Seokjin more slightly colour on the lips. "You look stunning and pretty. I'll put the veil and you are ready."

Seokjin could only smile.

After the preparation were all done, Seokjin stood-up from the chair and he felt a sudden nausea and dizziness. He didn't usualy experience thus morning sickness, so it probably because he was kinda nervous. Well, who didn't? For pretending to marry someone, for the sake of the family and the privilege future of his unborn child.

There is a beautiful play-ground near this hotel building. Tomorrow morning at 08.00 AM, I will wait you there. Come and see me if you change your mind, we will go back to Seoul together.

Seokjin bit his lower lip. He made a decision to marry Taehyung. There was no turning back.

Was there?

Somehow he felt sorry for Namjoon, but then again he did it for his beloved child.

"This is for the best..." Seokjin mumbled himself. I'm sorry.

"Seokjin? You ready?" Seokjin's father came into the make-up room to check.

And once again, Seokjin just nodded.

Seokjin entered the Church with heavy heart. The father sent-off Seokjin walked down the aisle, heading into the altar. When his father gave his hand into his -soon to be husband's- hand, he could only quietly staring into the tiles. And Seokjin just quietly followed the wedding procession with his mind were wandering far away into the other universe.

Seokjin felt so wrong. Things were all wrong because for some reason, the scent of Taehyung's perfume smelt like the masculine mix of bitter orange and pepperwood.

Seokjin's mind were wandering far away, he didn't even listen to what had been saying by the priest.

And then, came the part to take the vow. And Seokjin kept his eyes pierced still on the tiles.