&LOVE

"Meet you Baby Baby Baby! The most important &LOVE. Step together! Dream together! More overflowing happiness."

King & Prince - &LOVE

Two weeks after Namjoon and Seokjin got married, Seokjin moved-in into Namjoon's luxury apartment in the city of Seoul. Somehow it made Seokjin dumbfounded if he had to compare the luxury apartment with the shabby and cheap apartment where Namjoon had to stay for the secret mission -to finish probationary period- because the difference were like the earth and the sky. And it made him much more adored the man, for being capable to live humbly even though he was prepared to be the heir of KIM.

Anyway, Namjoon's luxury apartment was in a luxury design with exclusive wooden furniture.

Namjoon and Seokjin lived happily and enjoyed each moments as newlyweds. They went for babymoon in Vietnam and Prague. And then they were back to work as power couple.

Some people were freaked out when they found out about Namjoon did a 'supervision in disguise' but most of them were all feel glad that their boss did it to improve things for the corporation.

And then, three months after NamJin married, Lee Corporation officially merged into KIM with Namjoon as the CEO. As well it became a common scene to see Namjoon and Seokjin being profesionally together – they didn't show too much PDA nor lovey dovey in front of employees but since then, the work-site were always sparks with Love.

.

.

.

[Months later...]

It was Saturday, around 02.10 AM.

The luxurious apartment was in a deep rest-sleep mode mostly. Until the baby started to fussy on his sleep and suddenly cried out loud.

Namjoon stirred. He woke up by the loud crying of baby Samuel. And Seokjin also shifted from his position. It was their normal activity since the baby was born 2 months ago.

"I'll take him." Namjoon said as he crawled down the bed.

Namjoon took the baby from the crib and then he walked back into the bed and sat beside Seokjin – he handed the baby to the mother for a cradle.

"Sammy..." Namjoon poked Samuel's dimple as the baby got a breastfeed. "Your beloved mommy get not enough sleep you know."

"Huh?" Seokjin pierced his sleepy eyes on Namjoon. "You probably meant 'daddy' no?"

Namjoon just grinned. Anyway the baby resembled him and Seokjin perfectly: a pretty boy with adorable dimples.

Seokjin looked so tired and sleepy even though he got six months paid leave -started two months before the delivery day- so that Namjoon intuitively took action to help. He went to the kitchen and prepared something. Ohh sure like the way he did the care-package random gift ritual, he also did much more sweet things for Seokjin since they started marriage life.

And then 5 minutes later Namjoon came back into the bedroom with a tray.

"Hot chocolate and butter cookies." Namjoon put the tray on the bedside table. And then he helped Seokjin to enjoy it by carefully put the serving spoon into the pretty one's lips. Why? Because it's kinda risky to take the hot chocolate -in mug- with a baby on the cradle.

"Thanks. You are so sweet, Namjoon." Seokjin praised his husband as he took a sip from the serving spoon.

Namjoon smiled and carefully feed Seokjin with hot chocolate and butter cookies until the loving wife said he was full enough. But the baby didn't seem full yet. Well...