Part 1

(name's pov):

I woke up in a bed that was not mine and as I was panicking I saw some thing approaching me I saw it was not only the infamous Mr wolf but also Mr snake, Mr piranha, Mr shark, and Ms tarantula. I got even more scared then I was before when I heard Mr snake say "now sugar why do you look so scared?" before I could say anything Mr wolf said "it's because they have been told that we are not saving them, people made them think that we kidnapped them." I could tell he was aggravated when he spoke. Then Mr wolf started to get in the bed and starred cuddling with me. I didn't say anything as the others left and soon so did here. Once they left the warehouse I came with a plan but as soon as I was going to put it in motion they were back they were excited but when they saw I was trying to get away they looked upset and disappointed with me they then dragged me back to the bed room as soon as I thought they were asleep I got up and got back to work I was so close to the exit when I felt something drag me by the leg I look back to see it was non other then Mr snake with the rest of them I tried to brake lose but he was to strong and I saw their scary sadistic angry faces.

TO BE CONTINUED