Part 6 (actual version)

F/m: favorite movie

(Name's pov): 

I woke up in not only Wolf's arms but also Diane's arms and to the smell of something burnt and yelling. Wolf quickly got up and walked into the kitchen.

(Wolf's pov):

I woke to the smell of something burning and yelling I quickly got up and walked into the kitchen and saw Snake yelling at Piranha and Webs is freaking out with Shark. "What on earth is going on?!" I yelled "We were trying to make (name) some food but as you could tell we are miserably failing." Web's explained. "Well why didn't you guys wait for me and Diane?" I asked in a less aggravated tone. "Because we wanted to do it by ourselves." Piranha replied for Webs could.

TIME SKIP

(Name's pov):

I decided to check it out "Diane can you please carry me to the kitchen I'm a little hungry?" I asked while it was the truth I mainly wanted to see what was going on. "Of course sweetie." She said as she picked me up. As we walked in there we see them at the table everything seemed to be okay now. "Is there anything our sweetie can eat?" Diane asked "We actually just got done making pancakes for them." Wolf said Diane put down in a chair and got a plate for me. I started to eat and oh my god they were fluffy and so delicious "This is very delicious." I said out loud by accident they all looked at me with shock. "Um thank you I guess." Wolf said awkwardly. After I was done eating I cleared my throat "I um I'm sorry about yesterday..." I said. "Do you really mean that?" Snake asked me "yeah I really do mean it." I replied. "Could we possibly you know watch a movie together in the living room?" I asked trying to stop the awkward silence. "Of course we can that is an amazing idea." Diane said. After everyone ate we went into the living room and I got to pick out the movie I decided to watch f/m I cuddled up to Snake as we watched it. I then eventually fell asleep.