Part 3

(Name's pov):

I woke up to see that everyone was asleep I looked at the time it was 12:30 pm. I slowly got up making sure not to wake up wolf. Then went to the kitchen just in case one of them were to wake up when I'm planning my escape. That's when I remembered about my best friend Diane surly she would help me escape. So I grabbed my phone and dialed Diane's phone number. "Hey (name) how are doing?" Diane asked "um not good I um I was kidnapped by the bad guys they broke my ankle when I tried to leave." I said whispering into the phone so then the bad guys couldn't hear me talk to her about it "oh... I see." She replied in a concerned voice. "W-well I'll be there soon." She added.

TIME SKIP

After waiting for a while I hear a tap on the window I opened it to see what was making the noise and saw it was Diane "Hurry up and let's go before they wake up!" Diane whisper screamed. I grabbed her hand and we left. When we arrived at her house I walked into her room and that's when I felt a pain behind my head. When I woke up I saw Diane, Mr wolf, Mr snake, Mr piranha, Mr shark, and Ms tarantula. Everyone but Diane looked at me with anger and betrayal. "Thank you Diane for helping us and for that I think it's only fair if we share them with you. That is if you want to?" Wolf asked "Yes, that would be nice." Diane replied. That was the moment I realized that I sould not have trusted her. I cried silently as they closed in on me I would have tried to scream but there was duck tap on my mouth to prevent that "You only have yourself to blame dear!" Shark yelled at me and then a big CRACK was heard though out the room the pain was so bad I passed out.

(A/n: thanks for the idea @latteking254)