Part 2

(Name's pov)

Mr wolf then asked "Now sweetheart where do you think your going?" I froze when I heard him add "Looks like we're ganna have to punish them since they can't seem to behave!". Mr shark, Mr piranha, Mr snake, and Ms tarantula held me down as Mr wolf started to look at my ankle rolled up my pants on my right leg and then I heard SNAP and then I felt pain spread though out my right leg I was about to scream but Mr sharks fin went over my mouth  as tears ran down my face. " you did this to yourself so we don't want to hear it!" yelled Mr snake.

TIME SKIP 

we walked back into the warehouse from the doctors they helped me inside and put me down on the couch and Ms tarantula put cameras up and then left I turns on the TV to hear my sister who is chief of the police department talk and she mentioned me so I gave her a call "Hey sis." I said when she picked up "(name) where are you?!" she asked out of concern "I've been kidnapped by-" before I could say anything else a paw slapped my phone I looked up to see a very angry wolf as he dragged me to my room and started to yell at me and so did the others after a few hours of them yelling at me they left and a few minutes later I saw wolf come in and he apologized but warned me not to that stuff again so I agreed and feel asleep cuddling him.