Part 6(crackfic version)

(Name's pov):

I wake up to hear yelling that is when I realized that the voice yelling was papa and then I hear  mom 

(No one's pov):

Carmel was yelling at the bad guys and Diane about them kidnapping his child and then Charcoal walks it to see his brother Wolf "Is that really you bother?" Charcoal asked in confusion and disbelief while Charcoal was talking to every one Carmel ran to Wolf's room to see you "My child your okay!" Carmel yelled happy to see you again picking you up and jumping out of the window running to the car put you in the back of the car and yells "Charcoal hurry up and get out here!" "Well I have to go now it was nice seeing you again Wolf." Charcoal said before leaving and starting the car and speeding off when you looked behind you could see that Wolf and the others were right behind the car "Go faster their catching up to us!" Carmel yelled before Charcoal could go faster they were right beside us "Do I really have to do everything?!?" Carmel yelled while lighting a stink bomb up and throwing it at them you watched as they crashed then Charcoal fled the scene and went back home and lived happily ever after.

(A/n: as you guys could tell this was a joke. Also a special thanks to my friend @Gacha_adriel for letting me use their oc's Charcoal and Carmel and also helped me make this.💖)