Part 10

(Name's pov):

I woke up in Diane's bed. "Hey we were just about to go out, do you want to come with us?"Diane asked "No thank you. I would rather stay." I replied "Are you sure?" She asked just to make sure. "Yeah I'm sure." I said "Okay well if you need anything just call me and tell me." Diane said as she left the room. I heard the front door open then close and the door lock. I decided that I was going to watch TV to pass the time that is when the lights go out when I was looking around for a flashlight I then felt pain spread across my head.

(Marmalade's pov):

I finally have their precious little pet. Now I can finally get revenge on them.

(Name's pov):

I woke up and realized that I was tied up. "I see you finally woke up." A mysterious voice said to me "Where am I?" I asked worried "In my house, oh and before we get to the fun part I might as well say my name. Hello my name is Marmalade." I froze isn't he supposed to be locked up at S.U.C.M.

(Wolf's pov): 

I was about to unlock the door when I noticed that it was already unlocked. I started to panic what if they were just trying to gain our trust just to escape "(Name) are you here?" I asked. No response. I look in the bed rooms and as I walked by the fridge I saw a note that said 'dear Wolf, I have your precious little pet with me and it would be wise to listen to what I say or they are dead.' -Marmalade. Oh now that guinea pig has done it. I showed it to the others who were also upset. So we started to create a plain.

TIME SKIP

We went though the door to see Marmalade had a knife to (Name)'s throat. "What do you want?" I asked "Well it's quite simple really I want Diane to come clean about being the Crimson paw and I also want her to clear my name." He relied "It's to bad that will never happen." Diane said. As soon as he cut their throat he was stabbed in the back by Piranha, Piranha stabbed him so much that there was no way the he was still alive. We then untie (Name) and I saw that the cut was pretty deep but not enough to kill them. "I'm scared." was all they could manage to say before passing out. I held them close as we headed back home.