Part 9

(Chief's pov):

I have lost my patience with trying to find (name) and that is when it hit me I could try tracking them down....

(Name's pov): 

I cried even harder into his shoulder. Then the others walked in and saw I was crying "What's wrong mi amor?" Piranha asked while rubbing my back "I just needed to get out some bottled up emotions, sorry if I worried you guys." I said trying to calm down "You know you don't have to bottle your emotions up, you can always come to us." Diane said as she hugged me "I know it's just that I didn't know how to explain it." I replied when I felt snake hand me something I looked and it was a push pop. I started eating it and cuddled up to shark. It was amazing. I never felt this loved in my life but then out of no where we hear sirens and thin a voice yelling "whoever's in there put your hand where I can see them no body move!" I recognize the voice it was my sister, Misty. We then see the door go down. Misty pointed her gun at us as we put our hands up. Misty then grabbed me and hid me behind her as she called for back up. When Diane was about to get physical more cops were on the scene and took them out to the cars. When Tiffany ran up to me asking me questions like "Why did they kidnap me?" and "How did I manage to survive.". That is when I decided to speak up. "They didn't kidnap me and in fact they actually helped me escape the kidnappers." I replied upset everyone then just looked at me in complete shock. I then walked up to Misty and said "Please let them go they are innocent." I said about to cry. "Well um since they are innocent I um I guess that they can go free." Misty said a little bit embarrassed. After they all left Wolf looked at me still in shock "What?" I asked "You stood up for us and also you lied for us?!" he exclaimed "Yeah well I couldn't bare to you guys be taken away." I replied as we went back inside. We sat back down on the couch and I started cuddling with Diane and then I fell asleep with a smile on my face.

(A/n: I got this idea from @latteking254 sorry if it was not what you expected.)