1

TW: profanity throughout the book!
^^BRAEDYN ZIGGLER IS ABOVE^^
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Braedyn Pov:

I walked out of the hotel room with my brother Dolph. He got me a job as a wrestler on WWE. He knew I've wanted a job here for years and he finally got me in.

——
Outfit:

——Outfit:

Hair:

——I walked down to the lobby with Dolph to see other superstars and divas out waiting in the parking lot

——
I walked down to the lobby with Dolph to see other superstars and divas out waiting in the parking lot. We had a big bus that we rode on together to the arena. We walked out and I just stood away from everyone while Dolph talked with his friends. I didn't know anyone here so I just stayed away from people. I then heard someone walking up to me. More like a few people. I looked up and saw 3 guys and 2 girls. "Hello there! I'm AJ! And this is Dean, Finn, Alexa, and Auska!" AJ Said. "Hello in Braedyn! Dolph's sister!" I said smiling at them. "Mr. McMahon assigned us to help you in the training room and get you ready for your match!" Auska said. I smiled at them and we started talking. When it was time to go, we all got on the bus. I set my bag on the floor and sat down next to the window. I went on my phone and scrolled through twitter. "Can I sit here?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Dean. "Yeah!" I replied as he sat down. Dolph walked by and whispered something to Dean to where I wouldn't hear. "Shut up Dolph!" Dean yelled as Dolph laughed and sat down somewhere behind us. Me and Dean talked and laughed the whole way to the arena. Once we arrived, we got out and made our way in. I met up with Alexa and Auska as I split up with Dean. They led me to the women's locker room and introduced me to everyone. The only person that seemed to have a problem with me is Bayley. I didn't know why but I just ignored it. I stood in front of an empty locker and set my back in there. I grabbed my ring gear I got yesterday and went to the changing room to change into my black gear.
——
Gear:

——Once I was changed, I walked out and put my clothes in my locker

——
Once I was changed, I walked out and put my clothes in my locker. I did my own hair and I sat down on the bench. When Auska finished, she walked out and looked at me. "Girl stand up and let me see your gear!" She said smiling. I giggled and stood up. "You look amazing!!" She said looking me up and down at my gear. "Thank you!!" I said. "Oh my girl you look hot!" I heard Alexa say behind me. I turned and smiled at her. "Thank you!!" I said before we all walked out to the main area where other superstars and divas were. Me and Auska were talking as Alexa went to talk to other girls. I felt an arm go around my shoulders. I looked up and saw Dolph. "What?" I asked looking at him. "What? I can't love my little sister??" He asked smiling. I just rolled my eyes laughing and patted his back as he left. Auska introduced me to everyone there and I got along with everyone. Dean, AJ, Finn, and Alexa walked over and led me to the training room. You all got in the ring as they taught you how to do some basic moves. The girls also did moves on you so you can get used to the feeling. Finn taught me how to do a sling blade. You tried it in Auska and did it first try. "Good job!! Now all we have to do is get you jumping from the top rope!" Dean said. You nodded as Alexa climbed up to the top rope. Auska laid on the ground so Alexa can demonstrate a move. After a bit of training, Hunter and Kurt Angle came in. "Hello ladies and gentlemen!" Hunter said. "Hey Hunter!" Alexa said smiling. Me and Auska stopped wrestling to greet Hunter and Kurt. "How's the training going?" Kurt asked. "Great! She's a pro already!" AJ replied. "Let's see a 1 on 1 match with Alexa and Braedyn!"Alexa and I got into separate corners and got ready as the others got out the ring. A referee came out and got into the ring to make it seem like it was a real match. Me and Alexa started the match and I immediately got dominance. Once the match was done. I won and I helped Alexa up. "You're good!" Kurt said smiling. "Thank you!" I replied. I looked around and saw everyone here watching. I waved at everyone and Dolph ran into the ring. "Come on!! 1 on 1 me and you let's go!" Dolph said to me squaring up. I immediately hit him with a drop kick and he fell. Everyone laughed and I did as well.