6

Braedyn's pov:

I was in the lounge waiting with my stuff for us to leave. I lost the triple threat to Mandy Rose but I did my best. I leaned against the couch and sighed watching Dolph in the ring with Finn. I heard someone walk in and I saw Drew. He sat next to me and I immediately leaned against him. "You alright?" He asked wrapping his arms around me. "Yeah I'm good now!" I said smiling at him. We were the only people on the lounge as everyone else was in the locker rooms or somewhere else. Me and Drew sat there in silence. We watched the match and saw Dolph lose against Finn. I stood up and went to the girls locker room to get my stuff. After I got everything, I walked out to the parking lot to see everyone out but a few people. I got on the bus with everyone a sat down. Auska sat beside me since we haven't had time to talk so day so we started talking and laughing. Once we got back to the hotel, we immediately walked into our hotel room. I took a shower and got changed into a hoodie and sweats. I did my nightly routine and went into the room to see the others already asleep. I sat there for a few minutes until I got a text off my phone. 'Hey meet me outside at the bench' it was Drew. 'Ok see ya there' I replied. I quietly got up and slid on some crocs I had and grabbed the room key. I quietly made my way out of the room and headed down to the lobby. I walked outside and saw Drew on a bench so I walked over and sat down beside him. "Hey Drew!" I said looking at him. "Hey Brae!" He said smiling happily. He wrapped his arm around me and hugged me. I hugged back and we stayed there for a while. "What happened with you and Dolph?" I asked confused. "He got mad about us cuddling while you were sleeping and one thing led to another and that happened." He replied. "Oh" was the only thing I could say after that. "I'm sorry Brae" he said rubbing my back. "It's okay!" I said looking at the cars drive by on the highway. After a few minutes of silence, Drew gently grabbed my chin and made me look at him. We stared into each other's eyes and slowly leaned in. Just like the other day before Alexa interrupted us. I was blushing like crazy. Right before our lips touched, I heard him speak. "Can I?.." he asked silently with only a centimeter in between our lips. "Yea.." I said back before he connected our lips. I felt a feeling of electricity run throughout my body. He moved his hand that was on my chin down to my waist. I moved to sit on his lap straddling him without breaking the kiss. Both of his hands were on my waist as mine were around his neck as the kiss started to get heated. After a few minutes, we slowly pulled apart. I pressed my forehead against his and I could feel myself blushing like crazy. I looked at him and smiled. "I love you so much Braedyn.." Drew said smiling at me. "I love you too" I replied. "I have loved you since the day I first spoke to you! And I was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. I smiled widely and kissed him again. He kissed back and I pulled away after a few seconds. "Yes I will" I said before kissing him once again. Good thing we had a day off to go out tomorrow so we could sleep in. Once we pulled away, we sat there for a few minutes. "Stephanie and Hunter rented out a bowling alley for tomorrow!" Drew said. "Oh that sounds fun!" I replied. "Yeah I believe we will have to pair up in teams of 2 since there are so many of us." He replied. "Oh well I'll worry about that tomorrow" I replied laying my head on his shoulder still straddling him. His arms wrapped around me tightly but not too tight as he didn't want to hurt me. I looked at the time from my phone and it was 10pm. I yawned and buried my face into his neck. I felt him out his hands on my thighs and stand up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he held me my my thighs. He walked inside the hotel and made his way to the elevator. We went to our floor and he walked to my hotel room. He grabbed the room key from my back pocket and opened the door quietly. He quietly walked over to the bed me and Auska shared and gently placed me down. "Good night Brae see you in the morning" he whispered kissing my forehead. "Good night" I said before hearing the door close moments after.