4

Braedyn's Pov:

I arrived back to the hotel and I sat outside on a bench for a while. It was 7pm and I had to go to bed soon but I decided to sit out for a while. I was on my phone with my earbuds in listening to 'Riptide' by Vance Joy and sang along. I didn't notice the boys walking back until someone sat beside me. I looked and saw Drew smiling at me. I took one earbud out. "Hey!" I said smiling. "Hello! I did t know you could sing" he replied. "You heard?" I asked nervously. "Yeah! It's amazing!" He said tapping my shoulder comfortably. I smiled at him and the others were already inside. He put an arm around my shoulders and I laid my head against him. We sat there together talking about tomorrow. I felt him grab my chin gently and made me face him. We locked eyes and stared into each other's eyes for a while until we started to lean in. Before our lips could connect, I heard someone calling my name. "Braedyn!!" Alexa yelled. Me and Drew pulled away quickly and he took his arm from around me. I frowned a little from him moving but quickly hid it with a smile. "Over here!" I yelled back to Alexa. She walked over and stood in front of us. "It's time to head in for bed! Come on!" She said walking off. Drew stood up and reached his hand out for me. I took it and he helped me up. We walked into the hotel and got into the elevator. We were on the same floor so we walked to my room. I turned to him and hugged him. He hugged back and kissed my head. "Good night Brae" he said. "Good night Drew!" I said before pulling away. He waved at me and I waved back before going inside as he left for his room. I saw everyone asleep but Alexa so I grabbed clothes to change into. I went to take a shower since I was still sweaty from working out. I showered and changed and did my nightly routine before going back to a sleeping Alexa, Naomi, and Auska. I laid down in the bed with Auska and fell asleep to the thought of what happened with Drew before Alexa interrupted.

The next morning, I woke up to someone jumping on top of me. I groaned on pain and buried my face into the pillow. "Braedyn Ziggler get up!!" Alexa yelled tickling me. I laughed and sat up. She stopped and I got up. I grabbed clothes and went to the bathroom since no one was in there and changed. I did my morning routine and got ready.
——
Outfit:

 ——Outfit:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hair:

——I walked out and grabbed my bag with my gear and other things I'll need before walking down to the lobby as the others already left

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

——
I walked out and grabbed my bag with my gear and other things I'll need before walking down to the lobby as the others already left. I sat on an empty bench on my phone waiting to leave until someone sat next to me. "Good morning bestie!" Dean said. "Good morning!" I replied. "Ready for your matches? You have 2 today!" He asked. "Yeah! I'm ready!" I replied. I only been here for 2 months and everyone treats me like I belong here. Except for Dolph. But that's besides the point. "Ready to fuck Drew?" He asked smirking. I looked at him with wide eyes as he started laughing his ass off. "Excuse me?" I asked laughing as well. "You know you want to!" He said. "It won't happen!" I said looking over seeing Drew talking with Randy Orton and John Cena. Dean randomly laid his head on your lap and sighed. "I'm tired!" He said. "I am too and you don't see me complaining" I replied looking at him. He glared at me and I laughed. "You know what! I'm gonna steal your bitch!" He said. I playfully smacked him and he sat up and glared at me. "Oh you're so done!" He said as I stood up and ran off as he chased me. I ran and hid behind Randy. "Randy help!" I said laughing trying to get away from Dean. "Why?" Randy asked looking at you confused. "I might've did something.." I said as Dean slowly made his way over. "Like what?" Randy asked. "Braedyn get your ass over here!!" Dean yelled before grabbing me. He started tickling me and I started laughing. "I'm sorry!!" I yelled as he stopped. "Do it again and maybe I won't be as merciful on you!" Dean said laughing before going over to talk with AJ, Seth, and Roman. I was laying on the ground trying to catch my breath as John, Drew, and Randy were laughing. I got up and patted Randy's shoulder. "Thanks for the help there" I said sarcastically before getting my things from the bench. I walked over to the bus and found an empty seat and sat down. Drew sat next to me and I leaned my head on his shoulder as we left the hotel for the arena.