3

Braedyn's Pov:

After the night was over, we all packed our things and got into the bus. We were leaving tomorrow for our next stop in Dallas Texas. It was 10pm and I was sitting next to Auska. I was leaned against her as she was leaned against the window. We had a blanket over us that I brought since it was cold out. I was shaken awake and I looked up and saw Dean. "Come on were at the hotel!" He said walking off. I shook Auska awake and we got off the bus. We got into the hotel and me and Auska walked into the hotel room we were sharing. It's been a few weeks since me and Dolph has spoken. He has been ignoring me so I've been sharing a room with Auska. I grabbed some clothes to change into to sleep in and went into the bathroom. I shanked into Dean's shirt he let me use the other day that I haven't given back yet and probably won't and a pair of pajama shorts. I brushed my teeth and did everything else before walking out and laid on the bed. There was only one bed but we didn't mind. She went to the bathroom and did her thing before coming out. She laid on the bed with me and we cuddled up and fell asleep. (You don't cuddle with your besties? It's normal!)

The next morning, I woke up to my alarm. I sat up and stretched before grabbing clothes and going to the bathroom. I let Auska sleep in because she had a long day yesterday with 2 matches in one night. I started singing 'Wake Me Up' by Avicii while I took a quick shower. Once I got out, I got dressed and did my hair. I don't wear makeup as you can tell. I just don't like the way it looks on me. I brushed my teeth and did all my other morning things before walking out.
——
Outfit:

——I kept my hair down since we have a long drive

——
I kept my hair down since we have a long drive. It was a 7 hour drive to Dallas. I saw Auska awake on her phone smiling and I sat on the bed. "I didn't know you could sing!" She said smiling at me. "What?" I said confused. "She showed me the video she took of me singing in the shower. I smiled and gathered my things as she was already done packing. She took her shower last night so she didn't have much to do. We walked down to the lobby once we were ready and our bags by the bus for the guys to put it in the bus for us. We stood out front of the hotel talking and waiting for everyone else to come out. I saw Dolph over with Drew and AJ but I just ignored him. Alexa and Naomi came over and we all started talking. I have good relationships with everyone here. Except for Bayley. We're still working on that. Once everyone was outside, we got on the bus and I sat next to Auska. I leaned on her shoulder as I talked with her, Alexa, and Naomi. Naomi and Alexa were sitting across from us so we can easily talk to her. We started to drive and we stopped at IHOP to eat. I ordered pancakes of course and a sweet tea. I sat down with Auska, Alexa, Naomi, Sasha, Bayley, Becky and Charlotte at an 8 person table. We all talked among ourselfs until everyone was finished. We got back on the bus for the next 5 hours of non stop driving.

After about 1000000 years, we finally arrived in Dallas. We pulled into the hotel and Stephanie and Hunter went to check us in. We got all our luggage out and got our room keys. Alexa, Naomi, Auska, and I walked into our room and it had 2 beds. So we would have 2 in one bed and 2 in another. We set our bags down and went down to the lobby. We went outside to go on a walk together. We decided to walk to a gym with a ring to practice for tomorrow. It was tag team match and I was on a team with Auska. Alexa and Naomi were tag team partners against us and we started practicing. As we were practicing, we heard people walk in. We ignored them as me and Naomi were in the ring together. I threw her to the rope and she close lined me. I fell and laid there as she pinned me but I kicked out in time. we had one of the trainers that works at the gym be the referee for us. I tagged Auska and rolled out the ring coughing from Naomi's arm hitting my neck pretty hard. "Brae you okay?" I heard someone say. I looked up and saw Drew. "Y-yeah! I'm good!" I said standing up. I jumped back on the apron of the ring and looked to see Dean, AJ, Dolph, Seth, and Roman as well. I waved at them as Auska tagged me and Naomi tagged Alexa. I immediately got in and hit her with a drop kick. Me and her wrestled a bit and I ended up picking her up and hit her with a power bomb. I pinned her and the trainer counted and me and Auska won the practice match. We got out the ring and I went to drink some of my water. The boys got into the ring and started practicing as us girls sat down trying to catch our breaths. I ended up staring at Drew the whole time they were practicing. Drew was against Seth and Drew did the famous claymore. He ended up winning and looked at me. He caught me staring and he smirked. I looked away and blushed and looked at my phone. The other girls got up and went outside walk back to the hotel. I decided to stay and work out a bit before heading back. I started doing some push-ups, sit-ups, jumping jacks, lunges, and a plank. Once I was finished, I stood up and saw Drew staring. I blushed and drank some water and gathered my things. "Bye boys have fun!" I said exiting the building. They all said bye except for Dolph which I wasn't surprised. I just wanted to know why he has been ignoring me. He got me this job to spend more time with me but he just ignores me like he always has. He only acts nice around other people so he doesn't seem like a jerk. I had my earbuds in listening to music while jogging back to the hotel with my bag on my back.