5

Braedyn's Pov:

We arrived at the arena and we parked. We got off and I walked in with Drew. We walked to the locker rooms and we said goodbye as we walked into the locker rooms. I walked into the girls locker room and found a locker. I placed the bag there and grabbed my blue gear out. I walked into the changing room and changed into the gear.
——

——I walked out and fixed my hair and let it down

——
I walked out and fixed my hair and let it down. I brushed through my hair and walked back to the locker room. I put my clothes in my locker and grabbed my phone. I walked out to the lounge and sat on a couch next to Dean. I had 2 matches today. A tag team with Auska against Alexa and Naomi for the opening event and a triple threat match against Carmella and Sasha. I was on my phone ignoring Dean, Seth, and Roman with their weirdness. I felt someone sit on the opposite side of me and I looked and saw Drew. "Hey!" I said smiling at him. "Hey there!" He said smiling back at me. "Guys we don't want to be third wheels here!" We heard Seth say. "Shut your mouth Seth! It's cute!" Dean said. I elbowed him in his side and he winced in pain. Everyone in the room laughed and carried on with what they were doing. Me and Drew talked and I laid my head against him waiting to go out for the match. The officials came in and called for the girls starting the match so I said bye to Drew and got up. Us four girls walked over to the entrance to the arena and we heard Alexa's intro. Then Naomi's, then Auska's, then mine. I walked out and did my usual clapping to the beat and dancing. I got into the ring and I started off against Alexa. Me and Auska won by submission from Auska putting Naomi in an Auska lock. We walked backstage and I walked to the locker room. I was told to keep my gear on since I was going back out later on so I just put on sweat pants over my bottoms. I walked back to the lounge and sat down on a couch alone. I laid my head against the back of the couch tired with my eyes closed. "Brae!!" I heard someone yell. I opened my eyes and saw Dean standing a few feet away. "What?" I asked. "Good job out there!" He said smiling at me. I rolled my eyes playfully and closed my eyes again. He took that as a hint and walked away. I got comfortable and almost fell asleep when someone sat next to me and pulled me into their arms. I opened my eyes to see Drew. I blushed deeply and snuggled into him. I then fell asleep but right before I fully fell asleep, I felt him kiss my forehead. I smiled and fell asleep.

About an hour later I woke up to people screaming. I was leaned against the couch like I was before. "Guys stop break u
It up!!" I heard Hunter yell. I looked around and saw Drew and Dolph fighting on the floor. Drew was on top of Dolph as they were punching each other. You stood up as the boys all rushed in to break them apart. Dolph was escorted out and Drew just sat down on the couch next to me as I stood there. "Brae are you alright?" Auska asked walking up to me. I ignored her and walked out of the room. I walked out to the parking lot and sat down on the concrete of the sidewalk. I took a deep breath and stared into the sky. "Braedyn?" I heard someone call. I turned around to see AJ. He walked over and sat next to me. "You alright?" He asked. "Yeah.. I'm good" I replied. "You sure you're good?" He asked looking at me. "No.." I said looking at him. "What's wrong?" He asked rubbing my back. "It's Dolph" I replied sighing. "What about him?" He asked. "I grew up with him just blocking me out. He never paid attention to me. He never hung out with me. Nothing. He said he got me this job to spend time with me but he just ignores me and blocks me out like he always has" I replied. I felt a tear fall and he pulled me into a hug. That's when I broke down. I balled out crying and he rubbed my back still hugging me trying to comfort me. "Braedyn what are you doing out here?! I was worried about you!!" I heard someone say behind me. I knew it was Dolph. "W-what Dolph?" I asked not looking at him. "I was looking everywhere for you!!" He said coming over. He saw me crying and crouched down in front of me. "What's wrong brae?" He asked. "What's wrong? Really? You have the balls to ask that after ignoring me for over a month like you used to!" I yelled at him. "Braedyn I-" he started but I cut him off. "Save it Dolph! You said you got me this job to spend more time ugh me but that was a big lie wasn't it?" I stood up and stormed back inside. AJ closely behind.