8

Braedyn's Pov:

I woke up and felt strong arms around my waist. I tried to get out of their grip but it was too strong. Thankfully we don't officially have to go to the arena until 4 in the afternoon so we can stay around the hotel. I cuddled back into Drew and laid there. I looked over at AJ and saw him awake. Me and him talked until I felt Drew move around behind me. I looked back and saw him awake. "Good morning Drew!" I said kissing his cheek. "Good morning gorgeous!" He replied pulling me closer. He joined our conversation me and AJ were having and we joked around. I then had a phone call from Auska. "Hello?" I said picking up the phone. "Where are you?" She asked. "I'm in Drew and AJ's room" I replied. "We'll make sure to come back in time to get ready around 2:30!" She said before hanging up. I put my phone down and we continued to talk. I heard my phone go off again and saw a text from Stephanie. 'Braedyn! We got new gear for you for the next roster! I will give it to after the event!' 'Thank you Stephanie!' I put my phone down and looked at Drew. "Who was that?" He asked. "It was Stephanie! I got new gear for next roster!" I replied smiling. "That's great!" AJ said standing up. AJ went to the bathroom to get ready since it was 2:30. I said bye to Drew and kissed him goodbye as I left for my room to get ready. I walked in and grabbed clothes as I greeted the girls. I went to the bathroom and took a shower and did my morning routine and got ready.
——
Outfit:

 ——Outfit:

Hair:

——Alexa did my hair for me after I was dressed and we won't down to the lobby

——
Alexa did my hair for me after I was dressed and we won't down to the lobby. We left around 3 and we got to the arena at 3:30. Everything was already set up and we all just stood around waiting to start. I was talking with Drew, Dean, AJ, Auska, Alexa, Naomi, and Dolph. Me and Dolph have been talking more and HES been working on what he promised. To hang with me more and not ignore me. Once we were about to start. We all gathered around and waited for Stephanie, Kurt, Hunter, Shane, and Vince to start the event.
——————————————————
Roster will be in next part!!
——————————————————
Drew and I were laying in his hotel room bed watching Friday Night Smackdown. AJ was out with some of the other guys and he wouldn't be back until later. Drew was sitting against the headboard and I was snuggled into his side with my legs across his. His arm was around my shoulders and his other hand was on my thigh rubbing it softly. We've been together for a week now. I was watching Natalya and Tamina have a 1v1 no disqualification match and I felt Drew's hand go higher on my thigh. I acted like I didn't notice and continued watching the match.

**SMUT WARNING!!**
(This is my first time writing smut so don't judge if it's bad please)

After a few minutes, I felt something poking at my leg. I looked down to see him with a bulge in his sweats. I smirked and straddled him. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. I leaned to his ear and whispered, "I can help with your little problem you have" into his ear. He then kissed me roughly but passionate. We started making out and he licked my bottom lip. I opened my mouth and he shoved his tounge in and started to explore my mouth. We fought for dominance and he won obviously. He flipped us over to where he was on top of me. He pulled away from the kiss and walked over to his suitcase. He pulled out something and came back over and threw it beside me. I looked and it was a condom. He crawled back on top of me and connected our lips again. He pulled my shirt up and we pulled away. I helped him take my shirt off and he immediately kissed me again. He started to kiss my neck and immediately found my weak spot. I let out a soft moan and he started sucking and biting that one spot. After a few minutes me pulled down the sweatpants I was wearing and did the same to his own. I looked at him and he only had his boxers on. I stared at his crotch and it looked huge through his boxers. I looked up at him and he had a smirk on his face. "Like what you see?" He asked. I blushed and he kissed me again. He reached under me and unclipped my bra. He took it off and threw it somewhere in the room. He started kissing and biting softly on the nipple of my Breast as his hand played with the other causing me to moan. Once he stopped, he pulled off my underwear and rubbed the clit. I moaned again and bit my lip. He stopped and pulled off his boxers letting his dick show. I bit my lip a little harder and stared as he took the condom out the wrapped and slid it on. He got back on top of me and lined himself up and looked at me. "You sure about this?" He asked making sure you weren't uncomfortable. I nodded and he slowly pushed into me. He stayed still lagging me adjust and after a few minutes I tapped his arm. He took that as a sign to move so he started thrusting in and out at a slow pace. I moaned quietly as he sped up his pace. I was trying not to be loud since there were other people next door probably sleeping. "Let those noises out princess.." he said in a deep sexy voice. I then moaned loudly as he started pounding into me. I felt a knot in my stomach as I got closer to my climax. "fuck Drew I'm close" I said feeling myself about to cum. "I am too princess." After a few more thrusts I cummed and moaned. Drew cummed right after me and pulled out. He threw the condom away after checking and making sure it didn't rip. Luckily it didn't so he gathered our clothes and helped me get dressed. He got dressed as well and laid down beside me. I cuddled into him and started to fall asleep. "Good night babe" I heard Drew say before kissing my head. "Good night" I replied before falling asleep.