7

Braedyn's Pov:

I woke up and yawned. I sat up and stretched before getting up. I grabbed a cute but comfy outfit since were bowling today. I went into the bathroom and took a shower and did my morning routine.
——
Outfit:

 ——Outfit:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hair:

——I walked out the bathroom to see the others awake as well

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

——
I walked out the bathroom to see the others awake as well. "Good morning Guys!" I said smiling. "Good morning!" They all replied at the same time. We all laughed as Lexi went into the bathroom to get ready. Once everyone was ready, we walked down to go on a walk down the road to Starbucks. We started walking and I texted Drew. 'Hey I'm going to Starbucks with Alexa, Naomi, and Auska you want anything?' I waited for him to answer and he replied 'Just an iced coffee'. I put my phone in my pocket and we kept walking to Starbucks and talking. We got to Starbucks and ordered our drinks. I got a Strawberry Refesher for me and an iced coffee for Drew. I'm not really a coffee fan. We started walking back to the hotel since it was almost time for us to leave for the bowling alley. We arrived back and saw everyone getting on the bus. We got on and I gave Drew his coffee before sitting down with Auska. Once we got to the bowling alley, we got out and waited outside as Stephanie and Hunter went in to get everyone their lanes. Once they came out, Stephanie said, "okay everyone! Pair up in groups of 4! We gladly have enough lanes for every one to play!" I immediately got pulled into a group with the girls. We walked in and got our bowling shoes and balls and we were in lane 5 next to Drew's group that was in lane 6. Drew was paired up with Dolph, AJ, and Finn. We started our game and I was first. I bowled and got a strike. My jaw dropped in shock as I turned and walked over to the seats as Auska went up to bowl. "Good job Brae!" I heard Dolph say. "Thank you!" I said looking at him. He bowled and he went into the gutter both tries. I laughed at him and continued to pay attention to my game. Me and Drew were talking every chance we got. We decided to keep our relationship a secret for now. We weren't ready for people to know just yet. I won the game against the girls with 5 strikes. I was better than I expected to be. We got back into the bus and went to the hotel. We all got off and Drew came up to me. "Hey want to go get something to eat?" He asked. "Sure! I'm hungry!" I replied. He laughed and we started walking towards Chick-Fil-A. He grabbed my hand as we were walking and interlocked our fingers. We got to chick fil a and we ordered. We got takeout so we can go to the park nearby and eat. Once we left, we walked over to the park. We walked down a path he led me down and we ended up at a beautiful view of the lake. "You like it?" He asked looking at me. "Yeah it's beautiful!" I said admiring the view. "Not as beautiful as you" he said smirking. I looked at him and laughed. "That's cute!" I said before giving him a quick kiss. We walked over and sat down on the grass. "Good thing no one comes down here!" He said. "Yeah" I said while we ate. "You ready for tomorrow?" He asked. "Yeah! A little nervous!" I replied. If you didn't know, tomorrow was the announcement of the new Raw and SmackDown roster. "Why's that?" He asked. "What if we are on different rosters?" I said looking up at him. "Don't worry about that! I worked things out with Stephanie and we are guaranteed to be on the same roster." He said. "Really?!" I asked in disbelief. "Yeah! She knows we're dating now so she is outing us in the same roster!" He replied. "Thank you!!" I hugged him tightly. "Your welcome. She also said we can share a hotel room if you'd like." He said smiling at me. "Of course!" I said and blushed as he winked at me. We sat there and talked for a while and cuddled up together. Around 8pm, we decided to head back. We packed our things and threw away our garbage in a near by trash bin. We walked back to the hotel and I went to his room he shared with AJ. We entered the room and saw AJ on his phone on one of the beds. "Hey AJ!" I said sitting in the empty bed. "Hey Brae!" He replied waving at me. Drew laid on the bed next to me. "How are you lovebirds doing on this fine day out?" AJ asked. "Yes I know you are dating!" He said after knowing I would ask. "Well great!" I replied looking at Drew. We all hung out and I ended up falling asleep cuddling with Drew.