𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟤

ᗩ ᑭEᗩK ᗩT TᕼE ᑭᗩᔕT 
ᗩᒪᔕO, ᗪEᗰEᑎTOᖇᔕ ᔕᑌᑕK

Platform 9 and 3/4 was the same as Ariana remembered. The scarlet Hogwarts Express, the thick white steam coming out of the engine. She breathed in deeply and smiled fondly as she pushed her trolley forwards. Frostbyte hooted from her cage at the sudden movement. 

Fred and George came to walk on either side of her, slinging their arms over her shoulder, shoving each other from behind her to see who won the chance to keep their arm there. She shook her head and laughed, pushing the two away from each other and herself.

"Quit it! I don't fancy the idea of crashing into my trolley." She smiled.

They decided on wrapping one of their arms each around either one of Ariana's .

"No need to be so pushy, Ariana." Fred pouted.

"Oh. My. God! You called me Ariana and not Ari! What has the world come to?" She gasped over-dramatically, placing a hand over her heart. 

"Well, they best start letting go of you soon." Angelina Johnson tackled Ariana in a hug, which she returned with some difficulty as the twins' arms were trapped around her and between the two girls, squirming as they tried to free themselves.

Angelina finally let go of her best friend, releasing Fred and George in the process.

"Finally, woman-" George started.

"-you could have let us let go of her first." Fred finished.

"Well, this way I hugged all three of you. Besides, I warned you." Angelina justified, eyeing the two boys. "Also, have you two grown taller?"

"You didn't even let us comprehend what you said!" The twins exclaimed. "And yes, we have." They stated proudly.

"You sure you know the meaning of the word 'comprehend'?" Ariana teased.

"I finally have all my quidditch buddies back!" Alicia Spinnet came running over to them, preventing the twins from retaliating.

"Well, apart from Harry-" Fred started.

"Katie-" George continued.

"-and Oliver." Ariana finished.

"Well, all the quidditch buddies in my year." Alicia clarified.

"WHAT ABOUT LEE?" Lee Jordan cried, running over to the group.

"You don't count." Alicia smirked.

"You're just the commentator." Fred, George and Ariana all said at the same time.

They all looked at each other.

"..Let's not ever do that again. It's bad enough when you two do it." Ariana said, looking at Fred and George.

The train whistle blew, signeling the last few minutes.

"Let's go! I don't wanna miss the train my first year as prefect and get in trouble because of a damn flying car like Ron and Harry!" Ariana exclaimed, pushing her trolley and running aboard.

"That badge broke her." Fred and George sighed.

"PREFECT?" The others screamed at the same time.

"Well, let's face it. She was the most likely to get it out of the three of us." Angelina finally said, looking at Alicia.

"Yeah, no one ever catches her pranks, even though it's obviously her. There's just no proof. She truly is the brightest witch of our age." 

They followed Ariana onto the train.