𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝟩

OH MY GOD GUYS!!!! OVER 310 READS IN A MONTH AHHHHHHHH!!! AND I'VE GOT NEARLY 20 VOTES, THANKS YOU!!!!!
I hope someone comments though, because the story's still empty from those...
<333

ᖴᗩᑎTᗩᔕTIᑕ ᕼIᑭᑭOGᖇIᖴᖴᔕ ᗩᑎᗪ ᗯᕼEᖇE TO ᖴIᑎᗪ TᕼEᗰ

As the rest of the school eventually began arriving for lunch, Ariana had her eyes glued to the door, waiting for one of the third years to walk in, preferably her sister. When they eventually did, they seemed to be looking very somber. She raised an eyebrow and waited for them to settle down.

"Why do you all look like someone died?" Apparently that was not the right thing to say.

"Professor Trelawney, our Divination teacher, predicted that Harry is going to die." Hermione said in a tone which clearly said that she didn't believe this for one second.

"And that is why I did not take Divination." Ariana said.

"Thank you!" Estella and Hermione exclaimed.

"How were your other classes?" Ariana asked.

"We had double Divination, which we got off early from, and then double Transfiguration. That went alright. Mostly everyone was thinking about Harry." Estella said.

"Don't dwell on it, Harold." Ariana said.

"Really? Harold?" He asked, cracking a small grin.

"Well, it worked, didn't it?" Ariana smirked.

She tuned out of Ron's story about his uncle seeing the Grim and dying (how was that supposed to help Harry?), and his and Hermione's argument, choosing to speak with her group. Luckily, they didn't ask her about the Boggart.

When lunch was nearly over, she turned to Estella again. "Which class do you have now?"

"Care of Magical Creatures!" Estella grinned.

"Oh, you'll love that. I think I'll tag along. I have a free period." Ariana said.

She walked down the slope with the Quartet, making conversation with Harry and Estella, since Ron and Hermione weren't speaking to each other.

As they got closer, Ariana noticed their class was with the Slytherins.
"Good luck," she snickered.

Ariana then stayed close enough to see what was happening, but far enough not to be noticed by the Slytherins. Unfortunately, that meant she couldn't hear Hagrid.

As he led them to a paddock, Ariana saw how he had suddenly begun to look uncomfortable before walking off. Her eyes landed on Estella, who was with Harry, and both of them were arguing with — surprise, surprise — Draco Malfoy.

She rolled her eyes and waited for Hagrid to come back. When he did, she gasped. About a dozen or so hippogriffs were trailing behind him. 

She walked towards them, as if in a trance. Sure, she'd seen them before, but it was just her patronus, not the real creature. There were a bunch of real life hippogriffs in front of the students.

"...ter go first?" Hagrid was saying.

Then he noticed Ariana walking towards them, her eyes locked on the hippogriff up front.

"Ariana? What're you doin' 'ere?"

"Will we study hippogriffs too, Hagrid?" She asked, not hearing his question.