Chapter Ten

Xander's POV

"I'm back!" I hear the door close and jump up from the couch, my darling mate standing at the door, with an enormous amount of bags around her. 

"Babygirl," I say, sweeping her up into my arms, holding her tight. God, my heart hurts from being away from her too long. I want to keep her in my arms, pressed tight against my chest, always. I know that Axel and Xavier want it too, as they come over and kiss her on the top of the head.

"How was it?" Asks Axel. "And where's Terema?"

"Terema just dropped me off. Diallo needed her for something." Angel shrugs. That innocence is gonna kill me one day. "And it was fun!" She says, smiling. Just the sight of a smile on her face makes me want to smile too. "But tiring." She frowns. "My stomach kinda hurts."

"Baby, you can't be out so long! We were worried. Now come over to the sofa so we can check your bandages." Xavier says, grabbing her perfect tiny hands and leading her over to the sofa. Axel and I follow them. 

She's about to sit down, but I grab her hips and pull her down onto my lap. I nearly come in my pants when her butt presses up against my rock hard dick. 

She giggles, shifting around, "Xander! I can sit fine on my own!" 

I grab her jaw and make her twist around and look at me. "Say that again." I say in a low voice, daring her to disobey me. My wolf is threatening to come out, wanting to spank that perfect round ass and teach her some respect. 

My cock twitches in my pants when those fuck-me eyes widen, and I feel her shiver. "S-sorry, Daddy."

Fuck. I have no idea how I am keeping a leash on my self control when she says that. My wolf is going to want to fuck her and mark her soon enough, and when she's healed, I'm not going to hold him back. 

"Call me that." Axel demands her. 

"Huh?" Angel says, confused.

"Call me that." He repeats himself. If she doesn't answer him soon, we're gonna spank her, hard. I wrap a hand around her throat, squeezing gently. Her breathing hitches.

"C-call you what?" She asks, still confused, but worried because she knows she has to answer. "Daddy?"

Axel groans, rubbing himself through his pants. He leans down and kisses her jaw, lightly nipping the soft skin there. 

I remove the hand holding her neck and bring it back to her hair, pulling her head back so Axel has better access to her neck. He traces kisses down the side of her throat, leaving her with light marks on her neck. I watch my angel, how her eyes flutter shut in pleasure when I add pressure to her hair. 

Fuck, I need to bang her. Hard. 

When I fuck her, there's not going to be any holding back. 

Xavier shoves Axel to the side. 

"I need to check her bandages."

"Hence, I was distracting her," Axel replies, though we all know that's not why. His boner isn't exactly inconspicuous. 

"It's okay, really," Aalya moves her cardigan to the side and lifts up her shirt, exposing her bandaged stomach.

I growl at the sight of the blood patches on the bandages, leaked through from the no doubt ripped stitches. 

"That fucking Terema," Says Axel, but he's interrupted by Aalya's perfect voice.

"N-no it's not her fault! Please don't hurt her." Angel pouts up at him, and he comes to stand over her, looking down into her eyes. He runs his thumb along her bottom lip.

"I won't hurt her, with one condition."

"What is it?" Angel looks up at him through her lashes, and my cock jerks in my pants again. I bury my face in the side of her neck, the soft scent of rain and lavender filling my senses, drugging me so that I barely hear Axel say, "You suck my dick."

"And mine," I mumble into the side of her neck, kissing it. My jaw is aching almost as much as my cock at the need to mark her.

She giggles at me, "You already had your turn!" 

"Babygirl." I say, my face still in her neck, voice slightly slurred from her addictive scent, "You suck Axel's, and then you suck mine. Then, if Xavier wants it, you suck his too." With restraint, I lift my head out of her neck and look her in the eyes, grabbing her jaw and kissing it. "You're ours, babygirl. We get to do what we want with you."