Chapter Twelve

Xavier's POV

She's injured, she's injured, she's injured, she's injured.
Nope, not working. My dick is still hard as a rock watching her suck my brother's cock, and I ache to strip her naked and mate with her, hard and rough, fucking her until my seed is buried in her womb, belly filled with our pups. 

Xan tilts her head back, attacking her lips with his.

It takes all my self-control and more to pull her away from him and into my chest.

"Stop," I say, then to her, "Come on, baby. I have to check these stitches."

My dick jerks when she obediently allows herself to be pulled along to the stairs, her tiny hand in mine. I hear my brothers growling at me, so I turn around, "Shut up, fucking idiots. She's still hurt."

Xander pauses palming his cock through his jeans, tearing his eyes away from Aalya's ass. Our mate's cheeks turn a lovely pink color when she realizes what he's looking at. Adorable.

My arms ache to hold her, so I do, sweeping her up into my arms. I hold her tight, giving in to the urge of holding her to my chest is a relief I have never felt before. My heart warms when she presses into me more.

Aalya's POV

I snuggle into Xavier's chest when he picks me up. I'm tired after such a long day of shopping, and he's so big and warm and cozy. 

He nuzzles his face into my hair and I giggle, pulling my head away so I can look up at him. "Why do you keep sniffing me, silly?"

"Silly?" He questions roughly, "I suggest you consider your choice of words more carefully, little girl."

My eyes widen when he grasps my body tighter, a threat and a promise. "Sorry, Daddy," I whisper.

He groans, "Fuck, baby, I'm sorry. I'm going to call the pack doctor so she can fix your stitches, yeah?"

I whine, wanting him to stay. "No." I say, jutting my bottom lip out. 

He groans again, and I notice him looking at my lips. "Please stay, Daddy. I'll be good, I promise."

"Fuck, babygirl, okay. I'll stay But none of this, yeah?" He says tugging at my bottom lip, which is still stuck out.

"Yes Daddy."

He grunts again as he places me gently down on the edge of the bed. 

"Lift up your shirt." He demands, and I obey. 

"Is it bad?" I whisper. "I know I shouldn't have pushed myself so far when Terema and I were shopping, but we were having such a good time! Please don't be mad."

"What do you say?"

"Please Daddy." I look up at him thorugh my lashes as he stands above me, looking down into my eyes. 

He holds my jaw and his thumb brushes across my lips, pressing slightly as if he wants me to suck on it. His eyes are dazed, as if he isn't quit sure what he's doing. 

I open my lips and bob my head down onto his thumb, sucking it on the way back up. Okay, a little weird, but his thumb tastes good! Better than mine, anyway, when I suck on it trying to got to sleep.

Xavier grunts, and I notice he is rubbing his manhood through his sweats. I feel more of that strange wetness in my panties, and I squirm, trying to get some form of friction to relieve the foreign ache. He pulls his thumb out of my mouth and it makes a popping sound as it leaves my lips. I notice he starts rubbing faster, harder, and I whine, wanting something, wanting him. 

A sharp stab of pain echoes through my belly, and I wince. 

Xavier, of course, notices, and says, "Fuck, baby, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to go that far."

"I-it's okay," I say, tears welling in my eyes at the pain.

I always was an easy crier. Unfortunately, in Carter's mind, this was the perfect excuse to beat me. 

I do my best to blink back the tears and I try to avoid his eyes. "I-I'm sorry f-for cr-crying," I say. I sniff, looking down at my hands. 

I feel the bed sink down next to me as he sits. He gathers me in his arms, pulling me onto his lap, his chin on my head. "Never apologize for that, baby," He says, "You cry when you need, yeah?"

"Okay Daddy," His embrace warms me, reminding me that despite how massive they are, they would never hurt me. 

I feel a long hardness on my ass and I shift around, trying to scooch away from it. It's so hard it hurts, digging into my butt!

I hear Xavier grunt, kinda like an animal, and I look up at him, bewildered. "What is it?" I ask. His eyes are still darker than normal, but he blinks back the color and smiles at me.

"Nothing, baby," He says, gazing at me. "Now let's check those stitches, yeah?"