Chapter Fourteen

Aalya's POV

I wake up curled in a ball, warmth surrounding me, and desperately needing to pee. 

Xander's heavy arm is draped over my waist, and axel is on the other side of me, clutching my waist as well. 

Xavier's head rests on my thighs, somehow a soothing weight against my injuries. His palm is on my butt, hand against the mattress. 

I shift subtly, trying to scooch out from under them. When I attempt to move Xander's arm, he growls, a low rumble in his chest. 

"Baby." Well. That's one heck of a morning voice.

"Xander," I whisper, "Please let go." But he clutches me tighter, growling again. 

"No."

"Please? I need to pee!" I squirm again, wanting to go to the bathroom.

Reluctantly, he unhooks his arm from around me, gently. Then, less gently, he shoves Axel off me, then Xavier. 

They groan and complain at being woken up, cursing Xander. 
I giggle at them, patting their heads. "It's okay, little wolfies!"

Axel jumps on me and I shriek when he starts to tickle my ribs. 

"S-stop!! Axel!" I say through my laughter, squirming out of his grasp and running over to the bathroom, grabbing some clothes on my way.

Once I'm finished changing, I wash my hands and go into the bedroom again, only to be scooped up into Xander's arms. 

"Come on, little mate. Time for breakfast." He opens the door and starts down the stairs with me in his arms. 

"But I ate yesterday!" I say, "Breakfast, and I had fries at the mall with Terema!"

"And now we have breakfast again," He says condescendingly, "No complaining, baby. You need to eat more."

"Okayyyy," I groan dramatically.

"Morning, baby," Comes Axel's voice from the kitchen.

"Morning," I say back, rubbing my eyes.

He sits down at the kitchen island, placing me on his lap, and pulls a plate of food over. "Eat, little girl." He demands.

I eat a couple strawberries and a pancake, eating as much as my stomach can handle, then I push the plate away.

"No, baby, you need to eat more. It's unhealthy to eat so little." Xander reprimands me.

I whine. "But I'm full!"

"No, babygirl, Xander's right," Xavier says from the seat next to us, "You need to-"

He's interrupted by a knock on the door. My head whips around, surprised.

Xavier growls lowly.

Axel walks over and opens the door, revealing Adrian, looking as though he's just run a marathon. I fight to keep my breathing under control at the sight of him. 

"Alphas." He says. Uh oh. This sounds serious. "It's Alpha Raymond, Blood Moon."

Xavier stands abruptly, looking as though he'd like to punch something. 

Xander places me on my feet and stands up, bending down so we're level. "I'm sorry we have to leave, baby. We'll be back soon, yeah?"

My eyes wander traitorously over to Adrian, and I feel my heartrate quicken. I fight to keep my voice even. "O-okay." I whisper.

"You don't mind staying with Adrian, right? Just for fifteen minutes."

"U-um," I hesitate, eyes darting to Adrian again. He raises a brow at me. A threat.

If you say anything, I will fuck you so hard you won't be able to breathe, and then, I will kill you.

His words echo through my head. 

I bite my lip.

"No, I don't mind."

Xan kisses me on the top of my head, before walking out the door with Xavier and Axel.

My eyes fill up with tears. One trickles down my cheek.

"P-please-" I start, about to ask for no more because my heart can't take it, my body can't take it.

"Shut up." He says, his eyes running all over me.

He stalks over and grabs my hair, pushing me down on the couch. He leans down over me, his knees pinning my legs in place. I shift half-heartedly, knowing that he's too strong for me.

I'm crying now. Tears running down my face.

A sharp slap on my left cheek leaves my ears ringing. 

"Stop crying, you little bitch."

I bite back a sob when he starts to kiss me. Hungrily, roughly. Nothing like Xander's, Axel's and Xavier's demanding yet loving kisses.

He bites my bottom lip, hard, drawing blood. He laps it up, and I hold back more tears.

He starts to grind himself against me, hard, completely for his own pleasure. I let out a sob. He's hurting me and I can't do this anymore and it hurts it hurts it hurts. 

Footsteps out on the front porch.

I let out a breath of relief when Adrian jumps off of me, bolting to the kitchen just as the front door opens.

Terema stands on the landing, eyes narrowed at Adrian.

"The fuck are you doing here?" Adrian snarls, "The Alphas left me in charge of her."

"And now I'm here," Terema snaps back, "Direct orders from Alpha Axel, who obviously thinks I'm a better friend than you."

Adrian growls low in his throat, threateningly enough that I shiver in fear at what he could do to Terema. 

I must have underestimated her influence, though, because Adrian storms out the door, slamming it behind him.

Terema walks over and sits down on the couch beside me.

"Hey, you okay?" She asks, her voice gentle.

"Y-yeah." I answer, hands still shaking. 

"I know he's an asshole, but did he do anything horrible?" She asks, brow furrowed. 

My heartrate quickens at what Adrian would do to her if I told on him. "Um, n-no. I stubbed my toe, " I say, looking down at my lap. "Easy crier."

"Okay then," She doesn't look convinced, but I doubt she'll say anything to Xan, Axel, and Xavier.

Her tone brightens, "Hey, I brought snacks! The Alphas will be out for a couple hours, so why don't we have a movie marathon?" She gasps, dramatically. "We are so watching every. single. Twilight movie." She looks at me, eyes pleading. "Please tell me you've watched them, Aalya." 

She looks at me so imploringly that I feel a little guilty, "Um, no. I haven't," I say, "But I think I'd like to watch them with you."

"YES!" Terema yells, punching a fist in the air in victory.