01

Y/n was standing in front of his mirror and looked at his new school uniform.
It was dark blue it had three yellow buttons but the most noticeable part of the uniform was on the left side of this shoulder was a yellow lightning.

"Y/n dear are you ready for school?" His Mum yelled from downstairs. "Yeah mum I'm ready!"
The H/C male went down took an apple, put on his shoes and yelled "I'm off !" "Have fun dear!" "I will". With that he was off walking to school while eating his apple. Suddenly a brown haired male with a orange bandana ran past him while shouting something about Teikoku. 'How do people have so much energy this early in the morning?' Y/n stood there for second trying to process what just happend but payed no further mind to it and continued walking towards school.

 'How do people have so much energy this early in the morning?' Y/n stood there for second trying to process what just happend but payed no further mind to it and continued walking towards school

Y/n arrived at his classroom and knocked on the door. A teacher and asked him if he was the new student, Y/N just nodded.
" Okay class we have a new student, please introduce yourself to the class."
" Hello my name is Y/n L/n pleasure to meet you." "Take a seat please"
Y/n took a seat.

Timeskip

All classes were finished. Y/nwanted to walk home but heated a conversation from his classmates.
"Hey have you guys heard about the match our soccer team and teikoku" "Yeah we have our loser soccer club against the strongest team in the country this will be a sight to see."
'Heh today will be more interesting than I thought. I have to watch it, I mean teikoku will definitely win but why would they choose to play against such a weak team. " Y/n thought and made his way towards the the field.

Y/n took a comfortable seat we're he could easily see the game.

Teikoku showed up. And started doing warmups it was easily to make out that they wanted to intimidate Raimon.
The game started and it was easily to see that Raimon stood no chance against teikoku.
Y/n was very impressed with Endou mamoru the captain of raimon spirit to keep going. In halftime the score was already 10:0.
In the second halftime it wasn't any better the Raimon players couldn't move and the score was 20:0. Then a player with platinum hair entered the field

 Then a player with platinum hair entered the field

"So they were after him"Y/n stated smirking.
Teikoku used their use named Death zone.
Endou was able to stop it, a huge golden hand appeared. The legendary God Hand!!
Endou threw the ball to Gouenji he used a move named fire tornado (A/n: all of you know how it looks like) and scored a goal.
After that teikoku gave up left so Raimon won.

Y/n went home after the match. Arriving at home he took of his shoes his mum came and asked " how was your day" "it was certainly interesting" Y/n answered.