07

The game Raimon vs teikoku is here. The Raimon team drove there with the train.
They entered teikoku academy and coach hibiki warned them about traps that could appear.

The team was searching the whole locker room
for traps. Y/n just changed his clothes.

Kidou was seen looking around the stadium for traps.
Y/n went straight for him to him "You will not find anything here."
"How do you know" "well if already figured thats Kageyama reiji were talking about, so I figure he would place the trap somewhere where it can't be found." "What do you mean by that?" " Well what is a place in the stadium what we can't see? Well I guess Uou will figure it out" with that Y/n returned for warmup.

Kidou was heavily thinking about what Y/n just  said to him. Just then the game was about to start, Y/n yelled and ran towards the referee and took his whistle and blew into it. Endou exclaimed "Y/n why did you-" just then a rumble was heard from above. Everyone looked up and saw steel bars falling from the ceiling.
Everyone was shocked Kidou directly ran towards Kageyamas office with hibiki endou and the detective behind him. Kageyama was removed with handcuff's. Kidou wanted to give up but Endou wanted to play the match, so a new field was quickly sat up and both team stood before eachother  waiting for the begin of the game.

The game started with Raimon having the ball.
Gouenji ran towards the goal,sliding headed his way but he passed it back towards someoka.
They both immediately used Dragon tornado but jimon teikoku keeper immediately blocked it with power shield. Kidou got the ball and passed it immediately to genda, who used wrath shot.Endou used nekketsu punch against but it nearly misses the goal. Everyone was shocked that Endou couldn't punch it back in instead it went over the goal. Right then and there for Y/n and Gouenji it was clear that Endou wasn't really with his head in the game. Something seemed to bother him. Gouenji and Y/n looked at eachother and nodded to a silent agreement.
It's a corner kick for teikoku Kidou did it. It went towards sakuma who did a header. Endou didn't fully caught the ball but jumped on top of it afterwards. Endou kicked the towards shoureniji but Kidou intercept. Kidou wanted to do a shot but Gouenji did a sliding. Kidou hurt his foot in the process and walked off the field. Haruna patched his foot up and both had a short conversation about that Kidou never forgot about her.
Someoka used dragon crash against jimon who blocked it with power shield. Gouenji immediately took the ball and did a fire tornado which also got blocked by power shield. Gouenji then figured out how power shield was used. The user slams his on the gratins which creates a shock wave.
Just then Kidou got the ball, sakuma and genda ran past him. Kidou whistled and five penguins appeared on the ground, Kidou then kicked the ball and sakuma and genda supported the shot with doing both a volley shot at the same time. "Emperor penguin No2!" Endou then tried to stop the shot with god hand but broke through. Just then the whistle and ends the second half was heard.

In the break hibiki tried to get to know what Rey dark said to him but Endou said "nothing".
The second half began Kidou then passed the ball towards genda. Genda did a shot but Kazemaru jumped in between. Raimon defenders blocked every shot that was shot towards the goal. Then teikoku then did death zone. Domon then blocked the shot with his face. Domon was carried of the field. Then everyone heard a shout "Endou!" Gouenji used fire tornado against Endou and shot him of his feet. Gouenji then said " This shot was all my passion for football. Whatever happens outside of the field doesn't matter. When the whistle blows you concentrate on the game.

Endou go back into the game. Kidou and sakuma used twin boost but Endou was able to reflect it with bakuretsu punch.
Someoka used dragon crash against power shield but Gouenji used fire tornado when it was against power shield and scored a goal.
Teikoku was running towards the goal. They had the emperor penguin formation. "Emperor penguin No 2!" "God hand!" Endou then used both hands and caught the ball. He then threw the ball towards Y/n. Y/n dribbled the ball in a fast moving pace. 'I think it's time for a little show of' he thought while smirking. He got pass 1,2,3,4,5 players of teikoku easily.
Just then Kidou got in his way. "Lets go Kidou! You against me! Show me watch you got!"
Y/n than did on flowing move. He took the ball on his left foot, stretch it out and did a spin around Kidou "rolling dribble!"
He then ran straight towards the goal. "Kings Lance!" Hi on then used his new move "full power shield!" Kings lance got through and the score now was 2:1.
The whistle ended the game. Raimon did it! They won and were now advancing into the nationals. The whole stadium was shouting raimons name.

Well this is it for this chapter I hope you enjoyed it! Bye!!