04

After school lessons the Raimon team met at the riverside soccer field.
"Guys lets go!" Endou shouted.

The team started training, then Y/n showed up.
"Sorry guys had to talk with the teacher about an upcoming project!"
"Don't worry about Y/n come on join us!" Endou yelled from the goalpost.

Y/n joined the training he did some laps around the field. Then he saw Endou deflecting a shot with nekketsu punch.
He wanted to go to Endou but Natsumi beat him to it.
"You guys are now not allowed to use your hissatsu techniques"
"Natsumi why? How are we supposed to train if we can't use our hissatsu techniques?" Endou shocked stated.
"Do you know what these people are on the bridge?" Natsumi asked.
"They are our fans!!" Endou happily replied.
"No Endou your wrong" Y/n stated "they are spy's from other schools"
"Y/n is right" Gouenji stated. "We are a new school that was able to beat teikoku it was just a matter of time until they would show up."
" Then we just need a place where they can't spy on us" Endou said.
Everyone started sweat dropping.
"Endou how are we supposed to do that?" Y/n asked.
"I don't know" Endou said. Y/n just facepalmed.
"Endou soccer is not always about hissatsu techniques, it's also about passing shooting and defending we can train that." Gouenji stated.
"Gouenji that is a good idea however this team still lacks speed strength and stamina. So I made a trainings plan."
"What did you say" someoka angrily yelled.
"Someoka I'm just stating facts, Gouenji will agree with me." "I do"
"Alright you heard them lets go guys" Endou excitingly shouted.
"Alright everyone follow me, we will go no a run." Y/n stated while starting jogging.

The next day

During training two big trucks showed up. They opened and it was full of technology with radars etc.
"Don't pay any mind to it lets train" Y/n yelled from across the field they Mikage sennou.
"These two are Sugimori takeshi their captain and Goalkeeper and the other is Toyama shinichirou the ace striker of mikage sennou."
Haruna said.
"Guys go back to training, training is what matters now." Y/n said to the rest of the team.
" You heard him lets get back to training!" Endou shouted.

After quit some time the two players of sennou came towards the field.
"Why aren't you using any hissatsu techniques.
It doesn't matter because we already have all of your data."
"Really all of our data?" Y/n asked while smirking slyly.
"Yes all of your data— who are you?"
"Oh sorry names Y/n L/n pleasure"
"It doesn't matter if you have a new member our victory is 100% assured."
Endou got angry "how do you know that!! You never played against us, you know what we will show you our hissatsu techniques!!"

Then a Duell was on the line Endou stood in the goal and Toyama ran towards him and did and shot the ball up high into the air. He jumped while spinning, fire was spinning around him "Fire tornado!!" "Nekketsu punch"
but the ball went in.
Everyone was shocked except for Y/n.
Gouenji went on the field, Endou gave him the ball and said "Show them the original"
Gouenji ran towards the goalpost jumped and used "Fire tornado!" "Shoot pocket"
An Aura like shield engulfed the ball and
Sugimori was able to catch it easily.
Everyone was shocked.

In the evening Natsumi called the team before an old metal door with two lightning bolts.
Natsumi came out of them and brought the team inside. They were allowed to train in here and that's what they did for the past days until the match.

The day of the match was finally here.

The coach asked "you guys couldn't come up with a new hissatsu technique how do you think you guys can win?"
It's true I lost the show off last time but that won't happen again, alright guys let's go!!"
"YEAH"
The match started Y/n was playing midfielder.
Gouenji and someoka ran towards the goal but they were able to block Gouenji. Gouenji passed the ball towards someoka. Someoka used dragon crash, but five players of sennou stood in the way they deflected the ball with their bodies ( A/n: they didnt jump in front of the ball, they stood in two rows beside eachother and let the ball rebound against their bodies so it lost power) Sugimori caught with ease.
Sugimori towards Toyama. Sennou was able to get to the goal pretty fast but kazemaru did a sliding but sennou was able to get the ball back pretty fast.
Raimon was marking Toyama but sennou did a pass towards another player he shoot but Endou caught it.
Endou wanted to throw the ball but all Raimon players were heavily marked. Kazemaru ran towards the goal Endou threw the ball towards him. Kazemaru and passed it to Gouenji.
Gouenji used fire tornado but Sugimori used shoot pocket to block it, he didn't caught but it rebounded. Someoka and Gouenji used dragon tornado but the Sam thing happend.
Kabeyama ran towards Gouenji and they used Inazuma otoshi. Sugimori used rocket kobushi and deflected the shoot back into the field.
Mikage sennou ran towards Endou and tricked Endou used nekketsu punch but the ball which was normally shot went in.
Now mikage was playing defense only passed around and didn't let Raimon get the ball.
The whistle showed the end of the first half.

Mikage and Raimon met back stage Endou talk about real soccer and what they did isn't real soccer Y/n just listend while smiling.
'I think I should make myself known' his smile turned into a smirk.

The second half started. Mikage played defense. Endou got enough of it and got the ball he dribbled towards the goal and did a shot. Sugimori asked why he did the shoot, Endou said that he did it because soccer is fun.
Sugimori did passed the ball kabeyama did a beautiful faint do to face planting on the ball and got the ball Natsumi was able to pass one player but got the ball stolen from Toyama.
Toyama did. shot named patriot shot, blocked it with his fist. A corner kick mikage messed up for the first time Endou ran out of the goal
"Gouenji kick the ball! Trust me!"
"Patriot shot!" "Lets go Gouenji!" "Yeah!"
Both of them kicked the ball at the same time.
It went in!
Now it was able to see how good Raimon players have gotten due to their secret training.
Y/n then suddenly yelled "someoka give me the ball!" Someoka passed him the ball.  Y:n then showed everyone what he was capable of he passed mikage players like as if they were still standing. Heel lifts, beautiful faints, it was a sight to be seen. He now got in front of the Sugimori. "Sugimori lets see if you can catch this shot"  He did a normal but really strong shot "shoot pocket" but it went in.
"That was amazing Y/n!!" Endou yelled.
"Thanks"
"This player is incredible" Kidou shockingly said "His technique is something I have never seen before"
Someoka and Gouenji were able to score a goal with dragon tornado.
Mikage then lost their will to play but Sugimori helped them stand up and play again.
In the last seconds Gouenji did a fire tornado but Toyama blocked with his own.

After the match it came towards their notice that Gouenji couldn't play in the next match.

That's it guys. Phew that was long but I did yes ok bye bye. See ya.