06

A/n: this will be episode 10 and 11.

It was a normal day. Raimon was training for their game against teikoku. Everyone was fired up and trained extra hard for the finals.

After training some headed out to rairaiken.
Domon excused himself and didn't came along and took a phone call. Little did he know that someone with H/c hair was watching him.
'So he's a spy for teikoku huh interesting.'

The next day

Y/n witnessed the whole incident with coach fuyukai and Domon he knew that Domon wasn't after something bad but then he saw fuyukai sabotaging the inazuma caravan.
He also saw Domon putting the letter under the door of Natsumi office.

The following day Natsumi went to talk with coach fuyukai. "You are fired" Natsumi stated.
"I'm fine with that but do you guys think I'm the only spy of teikoku. Isn't that right Domon?"
With that he went away.
Endou started defending Domon but Domon said that it was true, with that he ran away.
Aki ran after him and talked with him.
Endou then arrived and played soccer with Domon and some kids on the riverside field.

Natsumi, Gouenji and Y/n were watching them with  smiles on their faces.

The next day Megane exclaimed something that they were not able to play in the tournament if they didn't have a coach.

Endou being Endou was sure that they would find a new coach. Endou then had an idea to ask the owner of rairaiken. The first time Y/n didn't tag along but the second time he watched Endou declaring a challenge against hibiki. The challenge was Endou had to deflect 3 shots from hibiki if he was able to do so hibiki would be their coach.

Both stood in front of eachother on the riverside field. Hibiki then shot a ball towards Endou. Which Endou caught. The second ball was stronger, Endou used nekketsu punch to deflect it. It shot directly at hibiki back which he effortlessly caught with one hand.
The last ball was really strong. Endou was able to feel the wind emitting from the ball.
Endou then caught with god hand!
"Well Endou you won so now I'm your coach-"
"Really?! Yes!" Hibiki chuckled "But before that I want to do something. You can come out now!" Hibiki suddenly yelled.
Y/n then appeared behind some bushes. "Y/n" Endou exclaimed. "Impressive you notice me as expected from the goalkeeper of the legendary Inazuma eleven. What do you want?"
"I want a duel against you. I heard about you Emperor of the field Y/n L/n. I want you to give me your best shot don't hold back!"
"Alright let's go then"

Both opponents stood in front of eachother,
Y/n with the ball between his feet.
"King's lance!"
Y/n swong his right hand from his left shoulder to his right side. A huge blue king appeared behind him. He then kicked the ball towards hibiki.

 He then kicked the ball towards hibiki

(A/n: it's nosaka yuumas shot I just love this shot)

It shot towards hibiki with great speed and strength. Hibiki then stood there and then and then "God hand!" Kings lance then broke trough god hand.

"Tch you are as good as people say Y/n"
"Well thank you coach"
"Alright you two get home it's late."
"Yes coach!"

That was so cool Y/n since when did you have such a strong hissatsu technique!! It just went zoom pow pow!" Both went home with Endou bombarding Y/n with questions.

The next day

"Alright guys, this is our new coach! Coach hibiki!"
"It's nice to meet you, I hope your up for what will come for you! My training is not for lazy people!"
"Oh no..." Raimon exclaimed sweatdropping.

That's it for this chapter hope you enjoyed it!
Bye bye!