05

A/n: you guys have no idea how much I hate this episode I will just write it in a shorter chapter I just want it over and move forward so sorry that it's not going to be a long chapter

The whole team was in the clubhouse Gouenji couldn't play. Aki read information about raimons new possible opponents.
They are occult jr high and the other is shooyou Meito academy.
Aki read that occult has improved due special training and that meito doesn't train they only go to a Maid cafe. They are also labeled as the weakest team in tournament.
Haruna came and exclaimed that meito will be their opponents.

Megane stated "We should check them out"
All of the team went ahead except Y/n.
"Y/n are coming?" Endou asked.
"No I was actually going to check up on Gouenji I wanted to ask him something"
"Ah okay have fun" Endou said.
"You guys too"

Y/n was walking into the hospital were Gouenji was located. "Yo Gouenji how are you?"
"Hey Y/n pretty good it's healing nicely."
"That's nice" "where are the others"
"They are 'spying' on our new opponents it's shooyou meito academy" " isn't that the weakest team in the tournament?"
"They are. Meitos players are all otakus who use pretty dumb tactics to confuse the opponents. They're most common technique to not get goals is using dust to push the goal to the other side so it doesn't go in and is unnoticed by the ref"
"But that's not why I'm here for. I wanted to ask you if you could give me some tips on how to use fire tornado"
"Fire tornado?! Why??"
"Well it looks cool and I wanted to learn it, would you come with to a field to help and give me some advice?"
"Yeah sure I have nothing else to do"

They walked to a field and Y/n tried it out.
Gouenji gave him some tips and after the 10th try (hehe you see what I did there ) he was able to do so.

The day of the game was here. The managers had to were maid outfits. Y/n did. out of laughter when he saw Natsumi. "Hahahahaha N-Natsumi y-you look s-so s-s-stupid bahahaha!!" While rolling on the ground dieing in laughter. "Shut up!!!" Natsumi angrily yelled.

The game started. The first half was pretty uneventful (even the anime skipped the first half almost completely).

In the second half shooyou was able to score a goal. Then Y/n yelled something "I have enough of this! Domon pass me the ball!" "Here!" Y/n took but instead of dribbling towards the goal he shot the ball from the middle line"Drive shot!"
The ball flew high into the air a blue aura was enveloping it. The captain of shooyou said what's that supposed to be. But then the ball came down and went into the net.
"What!" Shooyou exclaimed shocked.
"That was amazing Y/n!!" Endou shouted.
Someoka did a dragon shot. Megane jumped with his face into the ball and Raimon scored.
Megane was brought of the field. "Handa shoot the ball high into the air!" Y/n yelled.
"Okay!" Y/n jumped flames started forming around him "Fire tornado!!" They scored and won the game.

Finally!! yes!! This was horrible to write but I did it and it was longer than I expected it to be so yeah whooooo!! Bye!