03

The Raimon Eleven got a new member named Domon. And we're able to know who their first opponents are gonna be for the football frontier turnier. It's wild jr high. Gouenji and Domon told the team that they once played against wild and that they would be able to block their attacks from above.

Raimon tried creating their own hissatsu techniques which failed miserably.
They then heard from the detective and the ramen shop owner about the notebook of Endous granddad.
Natsumi gave it them because she said it was useless the writing wasn't able to be red, but was able to. They saw technique called Inazuma otoshi. Gouenji figured the key to the technique out. You need two players, both of them jump high in the air and one of them use the other as a object to jump to get even higher.
Kabeyama and Gouenji were chosen to do so.

Both of them started training. Eventually both of them succeeded. But there was a slight problem kabeyama was afraid of height.

Kabeyama was walking home when he saw a figure in a Raimon uniform in front of him.
"Y-Y/n what are you doing here?" "I'm here to see you kabeyama. I know that you are afraid of heights and I have a strategic for you on how to avoid your fear. You always close your eyes and that's your problem, have you ever though of not looking down?" " W-what do you mean Y/n I don't understand?" Y/n sighed "Why don't you just look into the sky it won't look high anymore, wanna go and try it hmm what do you say kabeyama?" "Lets try it Y/n" kabeyama said with determination in his eyes. "Lets go" Y/n chuckled.

They headed towards the river bank. Little did they know that Gouenji was watching them.

Both being dressed in soccer uniforms,
Y/n said "Okay kabeyama lets first try it without a ball until you are able to do it with out looking towards the ground."

They started and after their 5th try kabeyama was able to do so. "Very good kabeyama lets try it with a ball.
Y/n threw the ball high into the air, kabeyama and Y/n ran towards eachother, both jump, kabeyama didn't look towards the ground and Y/n jump off him and did a bicycle kick Inazuma otoshi!!!"

"Very good kabeyama!" Y/n congratulated him.
But then Y/n said something which kabeyama didn't expect. "Gouenji you can come out of hiding now" Gouenji then appeared and Y/n said "You two should try it" "Alright are you ready kabeyama?" "Yes Gouenji" kabeyama exclaimed.
They both ran towards eachother jumped and did Inazuma otoshi successfully!
"We did it kabeyama!!" "Yeah we did it!!"
"Thank you so much Y/- huh where is he?"
"I don't know but we should get home"
"Okay" kabeyama agreed.

The day for the game against wild jr high was here. Someoka injured himself while getting hurt by a wild player due to using his hissatsu technique. Kabeyama was put in front. He was insecure about it and Inazuma otoshi failed but then he heard a shout from the sidelines "Kageyama remember your training and you will be fine!" "Y/n!!" Kageyama exclaimed happily. Now Gouenji and kabeyama were able to perform Inazuma otoshi and were able to win with 2:0.

2 days later

Y/n showed up during their practice " Hey Endou I thought about it if I should join your team or not. You guys are an interesting bunch so I'm in.