09

A/n: I will just summarize the whole episode 15.

What basically happens the chairman comes and wants to give a new club house/room Endou declines. Afterwards Kazemaru and Miyasaka talking.

(This is Miyasaka)Kazemaru meets up with athletic club and they race

(This is Miyasaka)
Kazemaru meets up with athletic club and they race. Kazemaru wins by a great deal.  The club wants him back. Kazemaru doesn't know what to say to them. He comes back to practice but they can't perform for rooster. Miyasaka and Kazemaru talk at the riverbank about Kazemaru returning. He basically says that he loves soccer and Miyasaka should watch the match.

The football frontier begins the teams go out to the opening ceremony. And there are the news that Kageyama got acquitted. And a team didn't show up for the ceremony this team was Zeus jr high.

—————————-

Hibiki was talking to the Raimon eleven. Raimons team they would be facing of would be sengoku igajima.

Next day

Haruna said something rather interesting.
"Sengoku is specialized in Ninja skills."
"Ninja skills huh. We should definitely watch out if they are really ninjas. They will most likely be using tricks to confuse us."

(A/n: I'm going to skip the duel or whatever they are doing)

The match started. We had the kick off Someoka passed it but got intercepted by the captain of Sengoku. He used a move called afterimage to get through Kazemaru. He did a direct shot at Endou. Hey started surrounding Gouenji. With a v formation. They blocked Gouenji with another technique called sumo step.

It went back and forth. Someoka and Gouenji used dragon tornado but the keeper stopped it. With his move whirlwind.
Sengoku showed amazing techniques to get past us. They stopped Gouenji and kabeyama from using Inazuma drop. They stole the ball from Kazemaru with another amazing technique called shadow snitch. The captain used a shot called dirty ball against Endou. Endou used fireball knuckle but couldn't stop the ball. 'I don't like how Endou just fell hopefully he's not injured.' I thought.
Endou stopped another shot called clone shot with bare hands. He did go on his knees after stopping it.

It was break Kazemaru noticed that Endou hurt his hand. Aki wrapped it in a bandage. The team went all protecting the goal so Endou doesn't have to. The game continued. Sengoku was on the attack. They used a formation and were covered in some kind of sandstorm. The captain jumped out of it. He tricked Kazemaru with the afterimage trick. The captain shot the ball. Kabeyama saved it with a hissatsu block technique called the wall. The captain used his move dirty ball again. Kazemaru stood in the way. He couldn't react and Endou used god hand. It broke but Kazemaru jumped in between and saved the ball. He charged forward. A player of sengoku tried stopping him but Kazemaru was too fast. The spiderweb couldn't catch him. Kazemaru and Gouenji used fire rooster and scored a goal.
We had the ball again Kazemaru passed the ball to me. 'Finally I've been waiting' I quickly ran forward. Near the penalty area I used "kings lance!" It went in! And that was the final whistle of the game.

A few days later
Haruka came rushing into the trainings center. "How much did Royal win?" Endou asked. "They lost 10:0"

——————
Well that's it for this chapter I know it's short.
But I have to say something. Thank you for over 1,600 views. I have kinda forgotten about this and wanted to update this. I don't know when I will upload again. But still thank you so freaking much.
Bye :)