Drarry

"Great, utterly terrific," Harry whispered as he realized that he wasn't the only one in the bathroom.

The amount of tears streaming down the chosen one's face was a saddening sight for even his worst of enemies, maybe even Voldemort would've felt bad. There were scratch and cut marks all over his face and arms, some may think he had done them all himself, but that's very wrong.

The only way that all of these marks could've came into existence is one person he had seen for the last two months; Dudley Dursley, the annoying cousin Harry had been living with almost all of his traumatic life.

If only Draco had decided to just wait until he had gotten back to his dorm to freshen up and wash his face, maybe Harry and Dudley's secret wouldn't have been found out.

You see, Harry waited until he saw that no one was in the loo to care for his wounds and cast spells on them to prevent them from showing or scarring. He had been doing this for years, so he thought that he could last another two years without getting caught in his act, but he was sadly mistaken.

"Who's in he... Potter...?" Draco quietly spoke as he came across the sight of the boy who lived with endless blood spilling from dozens of old and new opened wounds, "Potter, what the hell even happened?!"

"Shush Malfoy, keep it down, it's not like you care enough about me to tell anyone anyway," Harry scoffed, trying to keep the Slytherin as quiet as he could.

"Would you please tell me what happened and maybe I'll keep it quiet?!" Draco snapped, a little quieter than his first yell.

"My cousin is a twat, alright? He used me and a punching bag, and doesn't even care what the aftermath is since he knows I care too much for him, so I'd find a way to cover it all up," Harry explained, annoyed at the situation, but also believing Draco wouldn't say a peep afterwards.

"...Do you need help?" Draco whispered as he approached the torn-up boy with the rags he originally was going to wash his face with.

"...I don't need help, especially from the person who's hated me the entire time I've known him," Harry spat, trying to use his wand to clean up the bloody mess.

Draco took a deep breath, and stalked towards the boy with his rags out, in which the tattered boy immediately started backing up away from him in both fright and stubbornness.

"Potter... let me help you," Draco whispered softly as the boy who lived slowly came to a stop and let Draco walk towards him.

Draco wet the rags in one of the sinks, and gently pressed it against the stubborn boy's face. The boy sunk into the warm rags and let all his stress and hatred go.

"See? That wasn't so bad," Draco whispered soothingly as he pulled away the rags and Harry cast his spell to make the marks vanish.

"...Thank you, Malfoy," Harry quietly regarded, flustered and awkward.

"Please, just say Draco," Draco whispered as he crept closer to the boy, towering over him.

Draco put his hand underneath the chin of the boy, and slowly and gently started kneeling down to meet the boy's face.

"Thank you... Draco..." Harry whispered, closing his eyes as Draco leaned in the last few inches and grazed his lips onto Harry's.

Draco's hand went around the boy's waist, lightly touching his ass, while the other went into his jet black hair. Harry's hands were entangled in each other, his arms draped around Draco's neck.

Draco squeezed Harry's ass, and Harry let out a gasp, which allowed Draco to slip his tongue in his mouth. He explored the chosen one's mouth, each crevice not left untouched.

They pulled apart for air, a saliva string connecting the two of them. They both took a moment to breath, then looked at each other, and smiled instinctively.

"Harry, have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" Draco whispered as he gazed longingly into into emerald eyes of the other.

"No, but have I told you how sexy you look with your hair all ruffled up?" Harry smirked as Draco's mouth fell agape, surprised that the boy who lived even looked at him that way.

"Draco? Curfew is in twenty minutes! I wanna be there before the prefects do a head count!" Pansy yelled from a little ways from the entrance.

"You are so gonna have to deal with me in class tomorrow," Draco whispered as he pecked the other's nose, grabbed his rags, and gave a goodbye smile.

"See you tomorrow, Draco," Harry cheered happily as his smiley, blonde airhead walked off, fixing his hair to be more rugged.