Blairon

"Hey... um... Weasley! Stop!" a boy called out to a redhead in the rain.

"What do you want Zabini?" the redhead said as he approached a busy road.

"Please don't do this to yourself We- uh, Ron," the boy said as he stopped about four feet away from the ginger.

"And why is that?" the ginger said as he was about to take a step.

"I-I CARE ABOUT YOU TOO MUCH!" the boy yelled and the redhead froze in his actions.

"Y-you what...?" the redhead said as he turned around to face the other boy.

"You heard me loud and clear..." the boy whispered as he turned to walk away.

The redhead smashed his lips onto the boy's surprised face.

"I care, too..." the ginger said as they broke and the boy softly smiled.

"Now, let's go find Potter and Granger," the boy said and the redhead took out a weird tube looking object.

"O-ok..." the ginger said as the object glowed, "Found 'em."

A/N: Short and sweet are always one of my favorites

What was happening was after Ron stomped off in Deathly Hallows, he decided he wanted to commit suicide. The word spread across the dark side and Blaise vowed to himself that he would not let that happen. Ron was preparing to walk into the busy road when Blaise showed up. Ron ignored and went around him to get to the road, and that's where the short story started.