What to say if you wanna ask these characters on a date

I felt like I should make this so~ 

HERE WE GO!

Character: Harry Potter
Personality: Brave; courageous; ambitious but humble
Popular for: BEING THE FLIPPING BOY-WHO-LIVED!

What to say: I'm free *this time* and was wondering if we could go to Honeydukes?
Why: This is a normal way to ask people out, so do this instead of fangirling or fanboying or whatever.

What NOT to say:  Oh my god! You are Harry Potter! The famous boy-who-lived! OMG! CAN I HAVE YOUR AUTOGRAPH?! Can you also please go to Diagon Alley with me on *random date*? I NEED to impress my friends!
Why: He doesn't like attention and really wants to be a normal wizard without people falling head over heels for him.

Character: Ronald Weasley
Personality: Loyal; courageous; brave; determined
Popular for: Being the boy-who-lived's best friend AND (at Hogwarts) the 'Weasley is our king' song

What to say: Wanna grab a bite at The Leaky Cauldron? 
Why: He loves food. Period.

What NOT to say: Wait, are you best friends with Harry Potter?! You are?! I need to meet him! Can you plan a date for us on *random date*?!
Why: He gets easily jealous over Harry's popularity. He sometimes takes his anger out on Hermione, his family, his classmates, and even Harry himself.

Character: Hermione Granger
Personality: witty; brave; determined
Popular for: Being in the Golden Trio and helping stop Voldemort

What to say: I heard there was a new bookstore downtown, maybe we could go hang there sometime?
Why: She loves reading books and buying her a lot of books would definitely bring the two of you closer together.

What NOT to say: Would you like to go out with me instead of being sucked into a book 24/7?
Why: This rages her because she loves books and she hates when people insult her. Trust me, you DON'T want to make her mad.

Character: Luna Lovegood
Personality: quirky; weird; unique; witty
Popular for: Being 'Loony Lovegood' 

What to say: I heard that The Quibbler is having a huge event on *random date*! Wanna come with me?
Why: She loves The Quibbler and is the 'go with the flow' type of person so she'll come.

What NOT to say: Hey weirdo! Me, you, *random time*, Three Broomsticks. Got it?
Why: She would most likely stand you up if you said something like that to her. She won't be offended by it, but she'll think you're rude.

Should I continue this, stick to the stories, or both? I like doing both so I'm fine with whatever decision you guys make. Byeeeeeee~