Drarry

They are dating in secret and have been for six months

"Pottah!" Draco yelled as he tried to catch up.

"Wha- oh yeah the herbology homework," Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Yep!" Draco said pulling out random plants, "So, which one you wanna do?"

"Let's see... mandrake seems to be the easiest so mandrake...?" Harry said.

"Seems alright to me!" Draco said cheerfully.

As they worked, everyone noticed how they were acting like they have been best friends for years.

"What situations are they helpful in? Well, if people are petrified then they'll help, correct?" Draco asked.

Harry nodded and said, "Dray, you know darn well that it helped during second year, you don't have to ask babe."

As soon as it slipped his mouth, everyone gasped. Harry grabbed their homework and Draco's arm, pulled them out, mouthed an, 'I'm sorry', and brought them into the ROR.

"I'm so sorry! It just slipped and I'm so used to saying it and, and-" Harry ranted.

"Wow, wow! Calm down! It's alright! I was planning on asking you to tell everyone tomorrow anyway," Draco said as he gave Harry a hug.

Harry kissed Draco's cheek and settled down.

"I'm just so anxious at what people's reactions are gonna be!" Harry said.

"Well, the only opinions that matter to us are our friends's, and if they don't except us, are they really friends?" Draco asked kissing Harry's forehead.

"No, I guess not," Harry said putting his head on Draco's shoulder.

"Now, let's go out there and face them," Draco said.

Harry and Draco held onto each others' hand, their fingers intertwining with one another, took a deep breath, and reached for the door.

I'm losing motivation and inspiration but I promised myself I'd make at least fifty short stories

and I'm very sorry about yesterday, lost track of time I guess...