Drarry

"Harry! For once, stop talking about Malfoy!" Hermione yelled at her best friend in the Great Hall.

Everyone turned their heads toward the two and started laughing.

"Gee thanks, Hermione," Harry said as Hermione looked as if she was about to cry, "Wow! You ok?" 

"Pain.... back.... OW!" Hermione said as she collapsed onto the ground and everyone immediately stopped laughing.

Harry picked her up bridal style and headed to the infirmary.

~an hour later~

"I-is Granger alright?" a familiar voice said from behind Ron and Harry.

"Malfoy..." Ron hissed.

"Yes, for your information she is, she was hit with a form of the cruciatus curse," Harry said and Draco's eyes widened.

"Th-that must've been extremely painful then..." Draco said, gently rubbing his left forearm.

"I'm not finishing my homework in the infirmary anymore, bye," Ron said and left.

"Why do you care about Hermione's health?" Harry said as Draco gulped.

"W-well... I-I... wanted to make sure y-your feelings weren't... h-hurt..." Draco said as Harry's eyes widened and he flustered.

Draco immediately went red after he realized what he just said.

"Y-you wanted to make sure... my feelings weren't hurt?" Harry said as Draco meekly nodded.

"And you've gotta cute butt," Draco said and his hands shot up to cover his mouth.

Harry went as red as a tomato but played it cool.

"You've gotta cute butt, too," Harry said and Draco released his hands from his face to show that his mouth was forming a large o shape.

They both were drawn closer together by an invisible force. They were an inch away from each other when Harry whispered, "Just do it"

Harry gently placed his lips onto the Slytherin's and the blonde kissed back at once. Harry licked the bottom lip for granted entrance and Draco thought for a moment until he realized Harry already slipped his tongue in and it was already dancing with his.

They broke apart after a few minutes and Harry's hands immediately slipped into Draco's.

Draco smiled and they walked down the corridor together, ignoring the weird looks they got on the way.

Wasn't that adorable! Imagine your crush saying that you had a cute butt and then getting flustered about it! That was Harry's situation. Bya!