Ginmione

"Hey Ginny!" Hermione shouted as she ran over to her best friend.

"Hey 'Mione! What's up?" Ginny said as she corrected the books in her hand.

"Oh nothing other than Cho finally asking out Luna," Hermione said as Ginny's face formed a huge smile.

"Well, I mean, it had to happen sometime!" Ginny said as Hermione nodded.

"Move it mudblood!" a Slytherin said as he pushed Hermione.

Hermione tumbled and landed on top of a madly blushing Ginny.

"Look! They are gay freaks!" the Slytherin said as he pointed to Ginny and Hermione.

Ginny and Hermione got up and looked at each other with the same idea.

"And what's wrong with that?" Hermione said as she took Ginny's hand.

"I'll answer that question~ NOTHING!" Ginny said as she smashed her lips onto Hermione's.

Everyone gasped but then some started cheering.

"You see this everyone! Hermione Granger's my girlfriend!" Ginny yelled as Hermione held their intertwined hands in the air.

"Gay freaks are-" the Slytherin started.

"The best, I know," Hermione said as the Slytherin huffed off.

The cheering immediately stopped as Snape turned the corner with a disgusted snarl.

"What is going on here?!" Snape yelled as a third year Hufflepuff girl stepped forward.

"Ginny Weasley was just saying how she and Hermione Granger are together Professor!" the girl said as Snape's face softened.

"Well, the celebrating should be held outside, we still need our quiet voices in the castle," Snape said as he walked off, leaving a bunch of shocked kids.

Was it good? I know this isn't my best work but was it good enough?