Chapter 113

Thank you for your notes and support to those that sent me notes recently re: books and stories here. And thanks for all the readers here reading the story and showing support. Please support that also with likes and positive reviews here and on Amazon.

Please check out my newest release on Amazon also, for those that haven't had a chance to. I'm also trying to get its second book ready for release possibly next month. I'm also trying to work on Elf Collector's sequel; not yet much headway yet.

If you have any concerns or questions feel free to message me privately. I'll respond, although not always the same day.

Thank you very much!

 Chapter 113

"Friendly dogs," Asakura noted.

She wanted to pet them, and almost bent over to do so but we held back.

Sometimes dogs can smell that we're not entirely human, so I pulled her back at the last second.

"Yeah hella' friendly dogs," I too echoed after her.

Dwarven hounds are weird as hell. They are friendly even while eating humanoid remains.

I guess somehow they picked up on or were trained into the idea that goblins and orcs aren't people, which I guess is kind of true right? And...add to that they are pretty much cool with whoever is around them as long as they don't smell like orcs or goblins or trying to kill people.

After that it took us some time to get settled since every single house and shed in the freshly blooded keep is now pretty much completely destroyed. The dwarves are serious too but remain toughened up and rolling with the punches.

"Come on Shun, let's go sleep," Asakura said. I think she looks like she really means sleep this time.

"So um, thanks for saving me and coming back for me guys. Sorry I've been an ass most of the trip to this 'vacation world'," Rina said sarcastically about the last part.

Sometime after that we managed to fall to sleep.

...

But something else happened that was interesting right after I got into the dream state. It's like I've gone through a door and I had been intent on visiting Sunghee early for feeding and to boost up our relationship.

There are a lot of things I like about Sunghee. She's very sincere, and deeply imprinted on me early somehow. So I feel like there's this special connection. And not to mention she is always like making eyes at me with...it's almost like her eyes are shining when she sees me.

How does she even concentrate, I wonder, since she's been so heavily into our new relationship. And it isn't just about the sex, although that is incredible too. In a lot of ways she's way more into sex than Asakura is...

"Bet you thought you were going to visit Sunghee first, huh?" Fox has somehow intercepted me on the way to go wake Sunghee up. Rather than finding myself at the door to Sunghee's room in the dream box it's like we're in a hallway that's leading from the orc training room to Sunghee's room, even though it's a jail cell. I try not to dwell on the fact that I want to change how this place looks as soon as I can learn the magic to make the changes.