Chapter 141

Author note; Thank you for your support!

Also I want to ask readers which of my series they want me to release next after this? Feel free to send me notes and requests on this. I like to hear from people also. 

...

Witch Tamer Book 3 is now officially released. You can find it on Amazon e-books. 

Chapter 141

Morning in the real world, in a certain dwarf city located in a certain mountain...

Lately we have taken more time to relax in our own private room. It's kind of fun. We make small chat while get ready for the day.

Due to fears of water contamination dwarven cities don't have hot springs or public baths but instead early in the morning a single bucket of how water is delivered to each room. We then use that to do sponge baths, with the last parts of the water being available to rinse out the hair of the girl's.

It sounds different from what I'm used to but hot baths cost a lot more money and seem unnecessary right now. But maybe soon if I had access to more equipment or more housing options that will change.

Carefully I'm able to sponge bath each of the girls.

It's a highlight of the morning.

First I'd used the summoned box to pull out alcohol wipes, which I used thoroughly and carefully over each other the girls enjoying going over their figures carefully. Then they reversed and did the same for me. We also use Sunghee's adventuring skill of sanitize on both the bucket of hot water and the sponges before starting since we don't know how thorough the inn employees are. We also used Sunghee's summon heatstone ability to place a magic summoned hot stone in the hot water bucket to keep the water from becoming cold any time soon.

Carefully I then wring out the two sponges for sponge baths that come with the big bucket of hot water. Then I'm able to carefully and slowly wash some of the hot wet sponge across Sunghee's shoulders.

"Ah, that's soo good. Thank you very much," Sunghee said quickly. She has a slight nod and is almost like reverent.

In a tiled off section of the room that has a drain she's sitting on a stool, receiving my attention. And next to her is Rina, patiently waiting for her turn too, also on a stool.

"That water is wonderful," Sunghee responded.

Both of them are in front of me over the tile while completely in the nude while I take turns washing hot water through the sponge over their back and shoulders.

"Ahh, I wish we could do this all day," Rina giggled.

"Yeah but the hot water won't last. If only I were a water mage huh?" I speculated aloud.

"That would be cool right?" Sunghee said. She also giggled right after.

It still is taking time to get used to seeing Rina with Asakura's looks and face. But it also makes things more tempting and naughty.

Next I do the armpits of both of them.

Huh?

High humans have no armpit hair it seems. It's not that it was shaved or waxed off either, but it's kind of odd to see what someone would look like with no body hair, though the head hair is like ours.