Kidnapped to Another World - Dreamweaver Chapter 47

Dreamweaver chapter 47

Day 5 since entering the gnomes' warren...

"Shun? Are you awake?" It was a soft whispering voice.

"Hmm?" I looked up. It was still too early. I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Did you guys really do it three times?" it was Rina's voice. We'd talked about this so many times already. Why did it keep coming up?

"No! Oh my hell! Do you realize how much trouble you've caused! Seriously! We didn't do any of that kind of skinship and you went off telling the whole camp we did!" I exclaimed. I think if I had any more stress I'd pop a vein. I also had a lot of heart ache. Accusations that are sexual in nature against someone shave off bits of their life at a time it seems.

"Really?! Oh thank goodness. I was worried I'd not protected your chastity enough. I can't let anyone have you," Rina seemed really happy somehow. She somehow missed the part about how much trouble it'd caused me. But she had tears of joy like she'd just seen the light.

"I'm so glad you're still pure...hic* sob*," she tried to hug me with a latching on grip similar to how zombies dog pile people. I pushed her back a safe distance. It's a close call however.

"Hey, why did you push me away?!" she sounds annoyed.

She's so lost that answering won't do any good.

But she'd asked and responded like this before hadn't she? I think I remember a response just like that yesterday? Was this her version of having 'the talk' with your family...

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"But if you do lose your virginity with anyone Sensei would be best...or...you know someone you can really trust. Someone who won't ever ditch you or run away," she said.

"Hmm how do you find a person like that? It seems like everyone would want to be with that kind of person," I said.

"Really? You think so too? That makes me so happy!" she cried out, with her fist of triumph in the air reaching towards the sky.

Uh oh, I realize I just said the wrong thing. I wasn't thinking like someone with their mind in the gutter. Of course she meant herself.

Duh, stupid. How could I have not have caught it sooner.

"So you think someone like that would be a rare find? Like maybe a diamond in the rough?" She sounded happy. She kept also getting close but when I would reach out to push her away now she was catching on and jumping back.

She chuckles like we have some secret joke between us.

"Hmm well maybe you need to complement each other somehow. Like one of you has something the other needs and the other provides the other needs," I said.

"You mean like how you help heal me and stuff so I can stay ticking?" she asked.

...

"Uh, that's not quite what I meant," I said.

"Well isn't it?"

"That's really perverted. You're my sister! I can't do that," I said.

Is she crazy? Actually it's beyond crazy. I think she's past the point of treatment being helpful.