Chapter 122

Thank you for your support and reading! Feel free to check out my website at www.litrpgheaven.com. I have some teaser and free chapters for stories there, not found here. 

 Chapter 122

How did this happen?!

I'd been so preoccupied with whether or not Asakura would be mad at me that I'd forgotten the most obvious question of all...how did Rina switch bodies with Asakura?!

Or was it something else like just switching outer skins? Or was it switching almost everything except brains?

It could literally be anything, depending on the type of magic the person who made the potion specialized in. If they specialized in necromancy they would have been fucked up. But if they specialized in alteration it might be OK. There were other schools of magic too.

I'm glaring at both Asakura and Rina now. They are facing each other and giving each other serious and very odd stern looks. Neither is concerned about being totally bare ass naked but I still have to keep them from hitting each other. I also have to keep steeping between them. But I'm also distracted by all the cum running down Rina, who looks like Asakura's, legs. And by the milk dripping down the boobs of Asakura, who looks like Rina now.

Both have signs of non-human influence with extra fluid discharge from between their legs for mating. But only the real Asakura is dribbling milk practically non-stop.

It's been like this with a staring contest for a little while now. And they are both angry and curious at the same time.

This is like every man's dream to have two women fighting over him naked, except for the stress of the noise and not wanting your women to fight. And it's completely flabbergasted me that I can have this situation when probably in this whole world there are very, very few that could have this euphoric dream of two super babes in front of him.

I'd also been in denial about how hot Rina was even before she switched bodies with Asakura, because I was so in love with Asakura and trying not to be unfaithful. And that was partly why I'd had a hard time coming down on Rina, though I hated admitting it.

"You know this is so weird looking at my own body. I mean wow...freaking holy crap wow. Do I really look that good?" the real Asakura who looks like Rina now is saying while looking at herself. She paces around her. Every time she takes a step her massive boobs wobble like crazy.

"I know..."I" look pretty awesome in this body don't I?" The one that looks like Asakura, but that isn't says. She looks sort of confident but is trying to not be too smug. But then says, "But damn. If I looked that fine why did you resist me in the first place Shun? I don't see why I had to look like her for you to fuck me. I shouldn't have had to switch with her for you to be willing to fuck me," she said staring at her former body.

I'm afraid to say anything. "This isn't my fault. I didn't know! I thought it was you," I said defensively to the real Asakura who tried to just wipe away her lactation just now with one of the bed sheets. Within seconds its all back from the running faucets again.

Asakura put a hand on my shoulder affectionately. "I know Shun. I'm not mad at you. When you think about it logically that's the perfect trap; to look exactly like the 'wife' figure."